手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 英剧学习 > 神探夏洛克第一季 > 正文

神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第80期:这次给你八个小时

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Two men broke in wearing masks, forced her to drive to the car park and decked her out in enough explosives to take down a house.

两个蒙面歹徒闯进了她家,胁迫她把车开到停车场,在她身上装了足以炸毁一栋房子的炸药。
Told her to phone you.
并让她给你打电话。
Check the read-out from this - pager.
读出寻呼机上的内容。
If she deviated by one word, the sniper would set her off.
只要她说错一个字,狙击手就会解决她。
Or if you hadn't solved the case.
你要是没破案,她就会被炸死。

sherlock80.jpg

Oh...elegant!

真赞!
Elegant?
赞?
What was the point?
怎么会有人干这种事?
Why would anyone do this?
意义何在?
Oh...I can't be the only person in the world that gets bored.
世界上无聊的人可不止我一个。
'You have one new message.'
您有一条新短信。
Four pips.
四下。
First test passed, it would seem here's the second.
第一个考验通过了,看来这是第二个。
It's abandoned, wouldn't you say?
这车是被遗弃的吧,你觉得呢?
I'll see if it's been reported.
我去查查有没有报失记录。
Freak, it's for you.
怪胎,找你的。
Hello.
你好。
'It's OK that you've gone to the police.'
你去找了警察也没关系。
Who is this?
你是谁?
Is this you again?
又是你吗?
'But don't rely on them.
但可别指望他们。
'Clever you, 'guessing about Carl Powers.
你很聪明猜到了卡尔·鲍尔斯。
'I never liked him.'
我一直讨厌他。
Carl laughed at me, so I stopped him laughing.
他总是嘲笑我,所以我让他没法再笑了。
You've stolen another voice, I presume.
看来你又挟持了一个人质。
This is about you and me.
这是我俩之间的事。
Who are you? What's that noise?
你是谁?什么声音?
It's the sounds of life, Sherlock.
是生命之音,夏洛克。
But don't worry. I can soon fix that.
不过别担心,我很快就能解决。
You solved my last puzzle in nine hours.
上一个谜题你用了九个小时解开。
This time you have eight.
这次给你八个小时。
Great! We've found it.
很好!有线索了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
presume [pri'zju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 姑且认定,假定,推测,认为是理所当然

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
elegant ['eligənt]

想一想再看

adj. 优雅的,精美的,俊美的

联想记忆
puzzle ['pʌzl]

想一想再看

n. 谜,难题,迷惑
vt. 使困惑,使为难<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。