We've been lords of the Iron Islands for 300 years.
我们统治铁群岛三百年之久.
There's not a family in Westeros that can look down on us,
维斯特洛没有哪个家族敢看不起我们,
not even the Lannisters.
兰尼斯特家也不敢.
And what about the Starks
那史塔克家呢?
I've been Lord Stark's ward since I was eight years old.
我八岁起就是史塔克大人的养子.
A ward that's a nice word for it.
养子 听起来倒不错.
Your father rebelled against King Robert
你父亲曾反叛劳勃国王
and if he does it again My father fought
如果他再反一次 我父亲是
for the freedom of his people.
为了族人的自由而战.
What did your father doFucked a cook and whelped a whore.
你父亲做了些什么干了一个厨娘, 生了一个婊子.
You're a very serious boy.
你真是个开不得玩笑的孩子.
I'm not a boy. Oh yes, you are.
我可不是孩子. 哦, 你是.
A serious boy with a serious cock.
连你的命根子都是开不得玩笑的.
I don't want to pay for it.
我不打算付你钱了.
Then get yourself a wife.
那你还是去找个老婆吧.
Come on.
来吧.
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的.
How is your son, My Lord?
你的儿子怎么样了, 大人?
He'll never walk again.
他再也不能走路了.
But his mind is sound?
他的神志清醒了?
So they say.
是这样.
A blessing then.
那还算幸运.
I suffered an early mutilation myself.
我也是在很小时身体就残缺了.
Some doors close forever...
有些门对我来说永远关闭...
Others open in the most unexpected places.
另外一些却意外地向我开启.
May I?
我可以坐下吗?
If the wrong ears heard what I'm about to tell you,
如果我将要告诉你的事被别人听到,
off comes my head.
我可能会掉脑袋.
And who would mourn poor Varys then
那时谁会为可怜的瓦里斯哀悼呢?
North or South, they sing no songs for spiders.
天南地北, 没有人会为蜘蛛而歌唱啊.
But there are things you must know.
但有些事必须让你知道.