If one Hand can die, why not a second
既然死了一个首相, 为什么不能死第二个?
This Hand is not the other.
这个首相和那个不同.
We need time.
我们需要时间.
Khal Drogo will not make his move until his son is born.
卓戈卡奥是不会在他儿子诞生前就行动的.
You know how these savages are.
你知道这些野蛮人的德行.
"Delay," you say. "Move fast," I reply.
你要我 "拖一下". 我可要你 "快一点".
This is no longer a game for two players.
这不再是一场两人游戏了.
It never was.
从来都不是.
The first to arrive and the last to leave.
最先到场, 最后离开.
I admire your industry.
我赞赏你的勤奋.
You do move quietly.
你真是悄无声息.
We all have our qualities.
我们都有自己的特长.
You look a bit lonely today.
今天你看起来有点孤单.
You should pay a visit to my brothel this evening.
今晚你应该到我的妓院来逛逛.
First boy is on the house.
认识下当家小生.
I think you're mistaking business with pleasure.
我想你是弄错了.
Am I
是吗?
All those birds that whisper in your ear
那些在你耳旁低语的小小鸟儿
such pretty little things.
漂亮的小东西.
Trust me,
相信我,
we accommodate all inclinations.
任何取向我们都能满足.