手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 权力的游戏 > 权力的游戏第一季 > 正文

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第5集:狼与雄狮(9)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You are the King's Hand and the King is a fool

你是国王之手, 而国王是个蠢才

your friend, I know, but a fool

我知道他是你的朋友, 但他确实是个蠢才

and doomed unless you save him.

注定要完蛋, 除非你能救他.

I've been in the capital a month.

我到都城已经一个月了.

Why have you waited so long to tell me this

为什么你等到现在才告诉我这些?

I didn't trust you.

因为我不信任你.

So why do you trust me now

那现在你为什么又信任我?

The Queen is not the only one

并非只有王后一个人

who has been watching you closely.

在密切注视你的行动.

There are few men of honor in the capital.

在都城里注重荣誉的人屈指可数.

You are one of them.

你是其中之一.

I would like to believe I am another,

我认为我也是其中之一,

strange as that may seem.

虽然也许令人难以置信.

What sort of doom does the King face

国王面临怎样的危险?

The same sort as Jon Arryn.

和琼恩艾林一样.

The tears of Lys, they call it.

那东西叫里斯之泪.

A rare and costly thing,

非常罕见而昂贵,

as clear and tasteless as water it leaves no trace.

味道清甜如水.不留一点痕迹.

Who gave it to him

是谁下的毒?

Some dear friend, no doubt. But which one

无疑是某个与他非常亲近的人. 但是哪一个呢?

There were many.

可疑的对象太多了.

Lord Arryn was a kind and trusting man.

艾林大人是个和蔼可亲的人.

There was one boy.

确有这么个孩子.

All he was he owed to Jon Arryn.

他的一切都是琼恩艾林给的.

The squire, Ser Hugh

那个侍从, 修夫爵士?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
doomed [dumd]

想一想再看

adj. 命中注定的 动词doom的过去式和过去分词

 
trusting ['trʌstiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 信任的;轻信的 v. 信赖(trust的ing

 
trace [treis]

想一想再看

n. 痕迹,踪迹,微量
vt. 追踪,找出根源

 
rare [rɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的
ad

 
costly ['kɔstli]

想一想再看

adj. 昂贵的,代价高的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。