手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 权力的游戏 > 权力的游戏第一季 > 正文

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第5集:狼与雄狮(18)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

She will at that.

她在家里.

The Eyrie. They say it's impregnable.

鹰巢城. 据说它是无法攻破的.

Give me 10 good men and some climbing spikes

给我十个勇士和几柄长枪

I'll impregnate the bitch.

我保证搞定那个婊子.

I like you.

我喜欢你.

Lord Stark, your presence has been requested in the small council chamber.

史塔克大人, 请您前往

A meeting has been called.

御前会议厅出席紧急会议.

I need to see the King first alone.

我需要先单独面见国王.

The King is at the small council meeting, My Lord.

国王已经在会议厅了, 大人.

He has summoned you.

他正召你前去.

Is it about my wifeNo, My Lord.

是关于我妻子的事吗不是, 大人.

I believe it concerns Daenerys Targaryen.

我想是有关丹妮莉丝坦格利安的事.

The whore is pregnant.

那贱货怀孕了.

You're speaking of murdering a child. I warned you

你在谈论谋杀一个婴儿. 我警告过你

this would happen. Back in the North, I warned you,

会发生这种事. 还在北境时我就警告过你,

but you didn't care to hear.

但你却充耳不闻.

Well, hear it now.

好吧, 现在你听清楚.

I want 'em dead, mother and child both.

我要他们死, 母子两个一起死.

And that fool Viserys as well.

外加那个笨蛋韦赛里斯.

Is that plain enough for you

这样说够明白了吧?

I want them both dead.

我要他们一起死.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
impregnable [im'pregnəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 无法攻取的,要塞坚固的,难攻陷的

联想记忆
presence ['prezns]

想一想再看

n. 出席,到场,存在
n. 仪态,风度

 
stark [stɑ:k]

想一想再看

adj. 僵硬的,完全的,严酷的,荒凉的,光秃秃的 ad

 
plain [plein]

想一想再看

n. 平原,草原
adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。