Oh no. We're 2 dimensional.
哦,不。我们已经变成二维的了。
That's stage 3.
这是第三阶段。
We're getting no where.
我们哪都去不了。
Death. Unlucky death.
死亡,不幸的死亡。
Come on.
快来。
We can't fit.
我们出不去。
Oh no, we're not figurative.
我们已经不具象化了。
This is the last stage.
这是最后一个阶段。
We're not gonna make it.
我们死定了。
Wait, we're 2 dimensional. Fall on your face.
等等。我们是二维的,躺平。
Stop. Stop!
停下,停下!
No. You said that was a shortcut.
不要啊。你说了这是捷径的。
I did. But wow, we should not had gone in there.
我是说过,但是我们真不应该进去的。
That was dangerous. They should really put up a sign.
太危险了,都不写个警示标志。
How long till the next Train?
下一辆火车什么时候来?
Who knows?
谁知道呢?
But don't worry. There's another station. That way.
但是别担心,还有个站台。那边。
The Train always stops there, right before it goes to Headquarters.
火车在开往总部之前会在那里停一会儿。
If we hurry, we can catch it.
如果我们快点还能赶得上。
This isn't another one of your shortcuts, is it?
这不会是另一条捷径吧?
Ha-ha-ha. Yeah.
哈哈哈。是的。
Is there really another station?
那儿真的还有一个站台吗?
Uh-huh. Through there.
嗯,就在那边。
Welcome to Imagination Land.
欢迎来到想象之地。
Imagination Land?
想象之地?
Sure. I come here all the time. I'm practically the mayor.
是的。我是这里的常客,几乎算得上是市长了。
Hey, you guys hungry?
嘿,你们饿了吗?
There's French Fries Forest.
这是薯条森林。
No way! Ha-ha-ha.
不会吧!哈哈哈。