Your pardon, Your Grace.
请原谅, 陛下.
I would rise, but...
我应当起身, 但...
Do you know what your wife has done?
你知道你夫人做了什么吗?
She did nothing I did not command.
她所做的都是遵照我的命令.
Who'd have thought she had it in her?
谁能想到她会那样做?
By what right dare you lay hands on my blood?
你凭什么对我的家人下手?
I am the King's Hand, charged with keeping the peace... You were the King's Hand.
我是国王之手, 负责维护和平...你曾是国王之手.
You shall now be held accountable.
你现在是待罪之身.
Oh, will both of you shut your mouths?!
你们两个能不能都住口?!
Catelyn will release Tyrion and you'll make your peace with Jaime.
凯特林必须释放提利昂, 你要与詹姆和好.
He butchered my men...
他屠杀了我的部下...
Lord Stark was returning drunk
当时史塔克大人喝醉了酒
from a brothel when his men attacked Jaime.
刚从妓院里出来, 他的手下攻击了詹姆.
Quiet, woman. Jaime has fled the city.
安静, 臭女人. 詹姆逃出城去了.
Give me leave to bring him back to justice.
请允许我把他抓回来接受审判.
I took you for a King.
我当你是一国之君.
Hold your tongue. He's attacked
你闭嘴. 他攻击了
one of my brothers and abducted the other.
我的一个兄弟又绑架了另一个.
I should wear the armor and you the gown.
我才该穿铠甲, 你应该穿裙子当女人.
I shall wear this like a badge of honor.
我会把这当作荣誉奖章.
Wear it in silence or I'll honor you again.
那就给我安静地戴好, 否则我让你更光荣.
See what she does to me?
看到她是如何待我的了?
My loving wife.
我亲爱的妻子.