琳达
Captain?
上尉
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm good.
我还好
Colonel Porter's here.
波特上校来了
Send him in.
请他进来
Hey, Ben, you out here?!
本,你在外面吗
You're gonna miss lunch!
要错过午饭了
Look at this.
瞧瞧你
I remember when your idea of exercising was reorganizing dad's bookshelves.
我记得你小时候觉得整理老爸的书架就算是运动了
2 hours and 40 minutes?
两小时四十分钟
What, are you padding your stats?
怎么,你在计时吗
M-must have hit the button before I came out.
一定是我出来前不小心按到了
Everything's all right, huh?
你没事吧
Yeah. Sure. Um... let's eat.
恩,没事。我们去吃饭吧
I've just done a perimeter review of your preparations,
我刚刚巡视了一下你们的准备工作
and you've both done a hell of a job keeping your troops motivated.
你们两个在保持士气上,下了很大功夫
2nd Mass looks like it's locked and loaded.
马萨诸塞州第二团似乎已经蓄势待发
Well, the Skitters know where we are.
突击者已经掌握了我们的位置
The smart move now is to stay one step ahead.
现在明智的做法就是先发制人
Weaver, where do we stand right now?
韦弗,汇报一下现在的情况
So, we scouted the roads west of Gardner.
我们已经侦查过了加德纳西边的公路
As of last night, they were all still clear.
直到昨晚,一切正常
Dan, when's the last time you slept?
丹,你多久没睡了
I'm fine.
我没事
That wasn't the question.
我没问这个
Well, it's not like anybody's getting any rack time around here.
这儿的人都没什么时间睡觉
Tom's right. School's compromised. We need to pull up stakes.
汤姆说得对。学校并不安全,我们得转移阵地
Most times I'd agree, but the situation on the ground has changed.
通常情况下我会批准的,但现在局势变了
Spotters told me the Skitters are all pulling back.
侦察兵汇报说突击者全面撤退
They're converging on that structure over Boston.
在波士顿的基地汇合
Regrouping.
重整队伍
Clearing the field of battle?
清理战场吗
Could be the first step in launching a new offensive.
可能在为新一轮进攻做准备
I've been in contact with the resistance in L.A. and Chicago.
我一直跟洛杉矶和芝加哥的抵抗军保持联系
It's the same story all over, and we're not waiting for them to make the next move.
他们的情况也是这样,我们不能让外星人抢先行动
The timetable for the coordinated attack on that structure has been moved up.
向外星基地发动联合进攻的安排已经提上日程
In four days, we're taking this war to them.
四天之后,我们就向他们开战
All right.
好吧