Matt, what are you doing out here?
马特,怎么在外面坐着
I was working with uncle Scott when that guy Pope showed up.
我与斯科特叔叔工作时,那个叫珀普的家伙出现了
Look... I know that you want to help,
听着...我知道你想帮忙
but I want you to stay away from Pope.
但是离珀普远一点
He knows how to kill the Skitters, dad. I want to fight, too!
他知道怎么杀死突击者,爸爸,我也想战斗
I know you do, but not with him and not today.
我知道,但不是和他一起,暂时还不行
I gotta go. I'll back as soon as I can.
我得走了,我会尽快回来的
I know that "Weight of the world" look, dad. What's up?
你又是一脸沉重的表情,老爸。怎么了
What's not?
没什么
Hey, the last couple days, have either one of you guys noticed anything different about Weaver?
过去几天,你们俩有没有发现韦弗有什么不对劲儿
Yeah, he's been different since I met him.
我觉得他一直就不对劲儿
Why?
为什么这么问
Well, yesterday he kind of laid into Rick for no reason at all.
昨天,他无缘无故责备里克
I don't think he's slept in a couple days,
他好像好几天没合眼了
and sometimes when you're tired...
有时,当你身心俱疲
You what? Go ahead. I want to hear this.
你会怎么样?继续,我想听听
You don't always make the best decisions. And I'm not the only one who's noticed.
你无法做出最佳决策。而我不是唯一注意到的人
But you're the one who's questioning my ability to lead.
但你是唯一质疑我领导能力的
I never said that.
我可没这么说
Good. Dai, you're relieved! I'm taking your spot on the scout.
那就好,戴,你轻松了。我替你去侦查
Sure that's a good idea?
你确定这样做好吗
You want to stay here and mind the fort, be my guest.
如果你想待在这里照看驻地,请便
The attack's in three days.
三天后就要展开攻击
Something happens to me, the 2nd Mass would go on. We can't exactly afford to lose you.
我有什么不测,第二团无所谓。但我们不能失去你
You know anything about load-bearing dynamics, gauging structural integrity?
你了解承重力学,结构完整性测量吗
No.
不了解
I had a construction business after the service.
退伍后我干过建筑
Knowing where to hit this thing is just as important as how.
了解打击作用点与知道方法同样重要
So he's a contractor.
这么说他是个承包商喽
Must have been a lot of fun on a remodel.
改建房屋一定很有趣吧