All right, all right. All right!
好了,好了,放手
It's okay, it's okay
没关系
What's with the victrola?
手摇留声机出什么问题了
It's a radio transmitter.
这是台无线电广播发射机
Scouts found it at a community college.
侦察兵在一所社区大学发现的
These pre-transistor types last forever.
这种前置晶体管能够永久使用
Great. Maybe you can get NPR on that thing, and we can bore the aliens to death.
不错,可以用来收听国家公共电台,烦死那些外星人
It's not supposed to kill them.
这样杀不了它们
Well, I'm officially not interested, but somebody's got a death wish,
我没什么兴趣,但有人想要求死
'cause these bomb-making formulas are a joke.
这些炸弹公式简直就是开玩笑
Hey, hey, hey!
喂,喂
Look at this crap. These ratios are all wrong.
瞧瞧这些垃圾,比例全错了
Listen, you may have sold the Colonel, you know,
听着,也许你能说服上校
but I am not buying this "Go, team!" act.
但是我可不吃"大家冲啊"这套
Guys like you don't stick their necks out for nothing.
你这种人才不会为了别人冒险
Well, that's where you're wrong, Scotty boy.
那你可错了,斯科特
See, this is all about me.
这和我关系大着呢
There's nothing on this earth I like more than wasting Skitters,
只要不把自己炸死
except not blowing my head off while doin' it.
没有比杀突击者更痛快的事了
I never claimed to be a demolition expert.
我没说过自己是爆破专家
Not much on housekeeping, either.
看来你也不擅家务
This is one hell of a Mech collection you got here.
械甲怪的零件乱七八糟地堆在这儿
Well, they've been cutting a hell of a swath.
谁叫它们被大卸八块了
Our bullets just bounce off, and theirs, I don't know,
我们的子弹会被弹开,而它们的子弹
they can just rip right through an engine block.
可以摧毁发动机组
So I thought I would just crack this one open and...
所以我就想拆开看看...
All right... Talk to deadwood over there.
好了,跟那个朽木脑袋好好谈谈
It's okay. Hey, Matt, Matt. It's okay. I-I gotta go.
没事了。马特,马特。没事了。我,我得走了
We're off to a hell of a start.
开局不利啊
Why don't you roll "Radio Free Europe" there into the hallway
你还是去走廊听听"自由欧洲电台"
and let me play around with the hard stuff, huh?
高难度的东西留给我摆弄吧