Ta.
谢了
Pass, please.
请出示通行证
Thank you.
谢谢
You've got ID for Baskerville?!
你有巴斯克维尔的证件?
How?
怎么搞到的?
It's not specific to this place.
不是这地方专有的
It's my brother's.
我哥哥的证件
Access all areas. I, um,
哪里都能进 我……
ahem, acquired it ages ago.
很久前拿到的
Just in case.
备用
Brilliant.
太好了
What's the matter?
怎么了?
We'll get caught.
我们会被抓
We won't!
不会
Well, not yet.
现在还不会
Caught in five minutes.
五分钟后就会
Hi, we thought we'd have a wander around your top secret weapons base.
喂 有可疑人士在你的绝密武器基地闲逛
Really? Great. Come in, kettle's boiled.
真的? 太好了 进来 上茶
That's if we don't get shot.
如果没被爆头的话
Clear. Thanks very much.
好了 非常感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Straight through, sir.
一直朝前开 长官
Mycroft's name literally1 opens doors.
麦克罗夫特的名字真的是敲门砖哪
I've told you, he practically is the British Government.
早告诉你了 他基本就是英国政府
I reckon we've got about twenty minutes before they realise something's wrong.
大概得二十分钟他们才会发现不对
What is it? Are we in trouble?
怎么了 我们惹麻烦了?
Are we in trouble, sir.
是 我们惹麻烦了 长官
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
是的长官 抱歉长官
You were expecting us?
你知道我们要来?
Your ID showed up straight away, Mr Holmes.
你的通行证立刻上报了 福尔摩斯先生
Corporal Lyons, security.
莱昂丝下士 安保部
Is there something wrong, sir?
有问题吗 长官?
I hope not, Corporal, I hope not.
我希望没有 下士
We don't get inspected here.It just doesn't happen.
我们这里一般不会受到视察
Ever heard of a spot check?
有听说过突击检查吗?
Captain John Watson, Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers.
约翰·华生上尉 诺桑伯兰第五明火枪团