Who are you?
你到底是谁?
We've seen enough for now.
我们看够了
Thank you so much.
多谢你
That's it?
这就完了?
That's it. It's this way, isn't it?
这就完了 从这边出对吗?
Just a minute!
请留步
Did we just break into a military base to investigate a rabbit?
我们这是闯进军事基地来查一只兔子?
Ha! Twenty three minutes.
哈 二十三分钟
Mycroft's getting slow.
麦克罗夫特越来越慢了
Hello, again.
你好 又见面了
Er, Major...
少校...
This is bloody outrageous!
真是岂有此理
Why wasn't I told?!
怎么没人向我汇报?
Major Barrymore, is it?
白瑞摩少校对吗?
Yes, well, good.
嗯 很不错
Very good, we're very impressed.
真让我们赞不绝口
Aren't we, Mr Holmes?
对吧 福尔摩斯先生?
Hugely.
太出色了
The point of Baskerville was to eliminate bureaucratic nonsense!
设立巴斯克维尔基地 就为避开这套繁文缛节
Sorry, Major.
抱歉 少校
Inspections!
视察
Can't remain unmonitored for ever, goodness knows what you'd get up to.
总不能永远都没人监视吧 天晓得你们在搞什么呢
Keep walking.
继续走
Sir!
长官
ID unauthorised, sir. What?
身份未授权 长官 什么?
I've just had the call.
我刚打过电话
Is that right? Who are you?
是吗? 你是谁?
Look, there's obviously been some kind of mistake.
好了 显然什么地方出了误会
Clearly not, Mycroft Holmes.
绝对没有 麦克罗夫特·福尔摩斯
Computer error.
电脑故障 少校
It'll all have to go in the report.
得在报告上记一笔了
What the hell's going on?
到底在搞什么?
It's all right, Major, I know who these gentlemen are.
没事 少校 我认识这两位先生
You do?
你认识?
Yeah, I'm getting a little slow on faces, but Mr Holmes here isn't someone I expected to show up in this place.
对啊 都怪我脸盲了 可我没料到福尔摩斯先生会在这里出现
Oh, well...
好吧
Good to see you again, Mycroft.
很高兴再见到你 麦克罗夫特