So what exactly is it that you do here?
那么你们在这具体做什么呢?
I thought you'd know, sir, this being an inspection.
我以为你知道 长官 你不是来视察的吗
Well, I'm not an expert, am I?
唉 谁叫我不是专家呢?
Everything from stem cell research to trying to cure the common cold, sir.
应有尽有 从干细胞研究到普通感冒治疗 长官
But mostly weaponry?
不过主要是武器?
Of one sort or another, yes.
多少有一些吧
Biological, chemical?
生化武器?
One war ends, another begins, sir.
硝烟未散 风云又起 长官
New enemies to fight.
敌人更新换代
We have to be prepared.
有备才能无患
OK, Michael, let's try Harlow 3 next time.
好了 迈克尔 下次换哈罗三号
Dr Stapleton...
斯台普吞博士
Stapleton?
斯台普吞?
Yes? Who's this?
是我 这位是?
Priority ultra, ma'am, orders from on high. An inspection.
最高优先级 长官 上面安排的视察
Really?
是吗?
We are to be accorded every courtesy, Dr Stapleton.
对我们应该言无不尽 斯台普吞博士
What's your role at Baskerville?
您在巴斯克维尔负责什么工作?
Accorded every courtesy, isn't that the idea?
言无不尽 对吧?
I'm not free to say.
恐怕我不能自由透露
Official secrets.
这是国家机密
Oh, you most certainly are free, and I suggest you remain that way.
哦 你现在自由的很 千万要珍惜自由啊
I have a lot of fingers in a lot of pies.
我在这里事事都要插一指头
I like to mix things up.
我喜欢搅合东西
Genes, mostly. Now and again, actual fingers.
平常也就合成基因 有时候真的要用上手指头
Stapleton! I knew I knew your name.
斯台普吞 我就觉得这名字耳熟
I doubt it.
不会吧
People say there's no such thing as coincidence.
人们都说世上没有巧合
Dull lives they must lead.
可见他们活的多无趣啊
Have you been talking to my daughter?
你和我女儿谈过?
Why did Bluebell have to die, Dr Stapleton?
为什么要杀死蓝铃花 斯台普吞博士?
The rabbit?
那只兔子?
Disappeared from inside a locked hutch,
锁在笼子里消失了
which was always suggestive.
让人起疑
The rabbit?
兔子?
Clearly an inside job.
显然是自己人干的
Oh, you reckon?
哦 你这么觉得?
Why? Because it glowed in the dark.
为什么? 因为它在黑暗中发光
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么