Hey,we need to get you to a hospital.
去医院看看吧
No.
不用
Oliver,God knows what was in that drug. It could be causing permanent damage.
奥利佛,天知道那药什么成分。可能会造成永久性伤害
Felicity. Hey,they said you'd be up here.
费莉希蒂,他们说你会在这
You look like something the cat dragged in.
你邋遢得像是被猫拽进来的
Not that there are cats in this building.
我不是说楼里真有猫
Well,once a cat did get in,but a guard tazed it.
确实进来过猫,警卫处理了
It smelled like fur and static in here for like a week.
后来整周都有猫毛的味道
Would you mind stepping away from the window for a moment?
你能别靠在窗边吗
I have a little bit of a hangover.
我还没醒酒
Sounds like you need a bloody Mary and a pretzel, not the I.T. Department.
你像是需要一杯血腥玛丽和椒盐卷饼,而不是信息技术部
Actually,my buddy Kevin is starting an energy drink company.
实际上,我哥们凯文开了能量饮料公司
He says it's fantastic for curing hangovers,
他说那对宿醉有很大帮助
but I am very particular about what it is I put in my body.
可我对进入身体的东西,比较谨慎
I've noticed. I said,not noticed. Right?
看出来了。不是,我没注意到。对吧
I'm trying to find a secret recipe.
我想找出配方
Could you please do a spectroanalysis of the sample and find out exactly where in the city it's made?
你能对样品进行光谱分析吗?查出哪里它的制造地
If it's an energy drink,why is it in a syringe?
能量饮料干嘛装注射器里
I ran out of sports bottles.
我没运动水壶
Okay.
好吧
Your B.S. stories are getting worse.
你编的故事越来越狗血了
I'm well aware.
我知道
Looks like Felicity came through.
费莉希蒂应该分析完了
The solvent used in the Vertigo sample was run off water originated within a ten block radius of where East Glades meets the bay.
迷魂药样品里的溶剂源于东贫民窟和海湾交界处的,十个街区范围内的水
Nothing there except for an old juvenile detention center abandoned about three years ago. Cutbacks.
那除了三年前废弃的少管所,一片荒凉。被裁减了
You can't go out there,though,Oliver.
可你还是不能去,奥利佛
You're still suffering the after-affects of the Vertigo.
你还受迷魂药的影响
Did you hear The Count?
你没听到伯爵说吗
He's taking this drug citywide.
他要将毒药蔓延至整个城市
If we don't stop him now,this becomes an epidemic.
现在不阻止,就会成为流行病了
I can stop you from leaving. Try.
我能阻止你去。试试看啊
Oliver,you hit this and you can leave.
奥利佛,射中球,就让你去
I'm glad you came to your senses.
想通就好
You should always remember one thing,Dig.
记住一件事,狄格
What's that?
什么
I don't need the bow.
我不是非弓箭不可