原声文本:
There has to be another way out of there.
肯定还有别的出路的
You have to find it.
你得找到别的出路
Cait, the chain reaction, I can't reverse it.
凯特 链式反应 我没法逆转它
The doors need to stay shut to protect you.
为了保护你绝不能开门
You still there?
你还在吗
I'm here.
我在
Caitlin, whatever happens
凯特琳 不管发生什么事
Ronnie. Ronnie!
罗尼 罗尼
He saved so many lives that day, and no one will ever know what he did.
那天他拯救了那么多生命 但却没人知道他做了什么
I do. He was a hero.
我知道 他是位英雄
I didn't want him to be a hero. I wanted him to be my husband.
我不希望他是英雄 我只希望能和他白头到老
Barry, Caitlin, you down there?
巴里 凯特琳 你们在下面吗
You got to come look at this.
你们得赶紧来看看这个
Hey, check this out. It's a 3d molecular model of the gas we retrieved from your lungs.
看看 这是我们从你肺部提取的气体的三维分子模型
We have identified the toxin.
我们已经鉴别出了毒素
Hydrogen cyanide?
氢氰酸
What's interesting is what's mixed in with the cyanidea sedative.
有意思的是氰酸中的混合物是一种镇定剂
Of course. The night of the explosion, find out if anyone was executed.
没错 爆炸发生当晚 查查有没有犯人被处决
Why?
为什么
That sedative is given to criminals on death row before they go to the gas chamber
那种镇定剂是给死刑犯在被送进氢氰酸毒气室前
And breathe in hydrogen cyanide.
给他们注射的
That's right.
没错
There was someone executed. Kyle nimbus.
确实有人被处决 凯尔·尼比斯
That's him.
就是他
He was a hit man for the darbinyan crime family. They turned on him and testified.
他是达比尼犯罪家族的职业杀手 他们背叛并检举了他
Judge theresa howard was the judge at his trial. She sentenced him to death.
特丽萨·霍华德法官审判了他的案子 是她判了他死刑
He must have been affected by the explosion while he was being gassed.
他肯定是在毒气室时受到了爆炸影响
Records indicate the execution was completed.
记录显示处决完成了
That's why there wasn't a match. The dna database only has records of the living.
所以才搜索不到 因为DNA数据库只记录生者
Right.
没错