原声文本:
He said there was one more person on his list.
他说他的猎杀名单上还有一个人
Check the arrest record. Who caught him?
看看逮捕记录 是谁抓了他
That could be his next attack.
那可能就是他的下个目标
Barry, the lead detective...
巴里 是探长
Here to see henry allen.
我来探视亨利·艾伦
Sign here.
在这里签字
Personal effects here.
留下个人物品
Eddie. Barry, what's up?
艾迪 巴里 你好啊
Hey, do you know where joe went? He's not picking up his cell.
你知道乔去哪了吗 他不接电话
Uh, not sure.
不知道呢
Eddie, it's really important I speak to him. I need to know where he went.
艾迪 有很重要的事找他 我要知道他在哪
He went to iron heights to see your dad.
他去铁山监狱探视你父亲了
Barry. I reverseengineered an antidote to the toxin. I hope you won't need it.
巴里 我逆向破解出了一份解药 希望你用不着
What are you doing here? Is barry all right?
你怎么来了 巴里出事了吗
He's fine.
他很好
Then to what do I owe this visit?
那你怎么来了
I know I should have come to see you sooner.
我知道我早该来探望你了
You just weren't up for a little chitchat with a man who murdered his wife in front of his own son?
你只是不愿意当着一个杀妻犯儿子的面和他聊天
Except now I know you didn't kill your wife.
不过现在我知道了你没有杀害自己的妻子
Barry, I pulled up the specs on iron heights prison. It's maximum security,
巴里 我调出了铁山监狱的详图 警戒森严
But I think I can talk you through breaking in there.
但我想我可以给你指条路突入重围
Don't bother. I've been figuring out how to break into that place since I was 11.
不用了 从我11岁起我就在想进去的办法了