You need to make the Lannisters pay for Jory and the others.
你必须让兰尼斯特家为乔里他们的死付出代价.
You're talking about war. I'm talking about justice.
你是在谈论战争. 我是在谈论正义.
Only the Lord of Winterfell can call in the bannermen and raise an army.
只有临冬城主才能召集封臣出动军队.
A Lannister put his spear through your father's leg.
兰尼斯特家的人用矛刺伤了你父亲的腿.
The Kingslayer rides for Casterly Rock where no one can touch him...
弑君者跑回凯岩城去避风头了...
you want me to march on Casterly Rock?
你要我进攻凯岩城吗?
You're not a boy anymore. Bran: Come on.
你不是小孩子了. 快点.
They attacked your father. They've already started the war.
他们攻击你父亲. 他们已经挑起战争了.
It's your duty to represent your House when your father can't.
你父亲不在时, 你要负责代表你的家族.
And it's not your duty, because it's not your House.
而不用你来负责, 因为不是你的家族.
Where's Bran?
布兰去哪儿了?
I don't know. It's not my House.
我不知道. 又不是我的家族.
Robb?
罗柏?
All alone in the deep, dark woods.
孤身一人在幽暗的树林里.
I'm not alone. My brother is with me.
我不是一个人. 我和我哥哥在一起.
I don't see him.
我可没看见他.
Got him hidden under your cloak?
你把他藏在斗篷下面了?
Ooh, that's a pretty pin.
哦, 真是个漂亮的别针.
Silver. We'll take the pin
是银子的. 我们要那别针