You were the brother I chose.
你才是我的兄弟.
We'll talk when I return from the hunt.
等我打猎回来再谈吧.
The hunt?
打猎?
Killing things clears my head.
打猎能令我头脑清爽.
You'll have to sit on the throne while I'm away.
我不在时你必须代我坐那把铁骑子.
You'll hate it more than I do.
你一定会比我更讨厌它.
The Targaryen girl...
坦格利安家那女孩...
seven hells, don't start with her again.
七层地狱啊, 不要再提她了.
The girl will die and I'll hear no more of it.
那女孩必须死, 我不想再谈这件事.
Put on the badge. And if you ever take it off again,
把徽章戴上. 要是你再把它摘下来,
I swear to the mother I'll pin the damned thing on Jaime Lannister.
我向圣母发誓我会把这烂东西给詹姆兰尼斯特.
Khaleesi?
卡丽煕?
Oh, Khaleesi!
哦, 卡丽煕!
You're hurt.
你受伤了.
Not too fast. Come on, Dancer.
别太快了. 快点, 小舞.
When are you gonna tell him?
你准备何时告诉他?
Not now.
现在不行.
Blood for blood. Come on!
血债血还. 快点!