Whoa. This place is huge.
哇。这地方好大啊。
It looks so much smaller than I expected.
这比我想象中的小很多。
Wow, I can fly. I love that one.
哇哦,我可以飞。我喜欢这个。
Rainbow Unicorn. She's right there.
彩虹独角兽,她就在这里。
My friend says you're famous.
我朋友说你很有名。
She wants your autograph. No no, Sadness.
她想要你的亲笔签名。不不,忧忧。
Don't bother Miss. Unicorn, okay?
不要打扰独角兽小姐了,好吗?
Sorry she's from out of town. It's so embarrassing, right?
她就是个乡巴佬。很尴尬,是吧?
I love you in Fairy Dream Adventure part 7.
我喜欢你在仙女梦幻冒险第七幕中的表演。
Okay bye. I love you.
好了,再见。我爱你。
Huh! Wonder what that means? Oh well, let's go in.
哈!猜猜这意味着什么?好吧。让我们进去看看。
Set up the classroom set.
布置好教室背景。
Today's memories are in. We've got a lot to work with here.
今天的记忆来了。我们在这儿有的忙了。
Riley dumped her best friend, had a miserable day at school and quit hockey.
莱莉抛弃了她最好的朋友在学校中度过了悲惨的一天,还放弃了冰球。
The writers had put together a killer script.
作者真是写了一个夺命脚本。
Just because Joy and Sadness are gone, I have the stupid dream duty.
就因为乐乐和忧忧走了,我就得梦境值班。
Okay. How are we going to wake her up?
好吧。我们要怎样唤醒她?
Well. She wakes up sometimes when she has a scary dream.
有时候她做了一个噩梦,就会醒来。
We could scare her. Scare her?
我们可以吓醒她。吓醒她?
No no. She's been though enough already.
不,不。她已经受够了。
But, Joy. Sadness, you may know your way around down here. But I know Riley.
但是,乐乐。忧忧你也许有自己的方法。但我了解莱莉。
We're gonna make her so happy, she'll wake up with exhilaration.
我们要让她开心起来,她就会愉悦地醒过来。
We'll excite her awake.
我们要刺激她快乐地醒过来。
That's never happen before.
这之前从来没有过。
Woo, Riley loves dogs. Put this on.
莱莉喜欢狗,穿上这个。
I don't think that will work.
我不觉得这会有用。
Bing Bong.Yeah.
冰棒。嗯。
Don't let anything happen to these. Got it.
保管好这些东西,别让它们出什么岔子。明白。
Uh-huh. Add the reality distortion filter.
啊哈。加上现实畸变滤镜。
Love it. Remember, play to the camera everyone.
非常好。记住,每个人都要对着摄影机表演。
Riley is the camera. Make them get out of there. We are on in 5 4 3...
莱莉就是摄影机,让他们离开教室布景。我们马上开始,五、四、三...