Morning! Oh, how are you feeling?
早安 今天感觉如何?
I...
我……
I didn't sleep very well.
我睡的不好
Oh, that's a shame.
太可惜了
Shall I make us some coffee?
我来冲咖啡好吗?
Oh, look, you've got damp!
你看 房子渗水了
Listen, last night...
听着 昨晚……
Why did you say you hadn't seen anything?
你为什么要说什么也没看见?
I mean, I only saw the hound for a minute, but...
我看见猎犬只出现了一分钟可是……
Hound?
猎犬?
What?
什么?
Why do you call it a hound?
为什么是猎犬
Why a hound?
怎么叫猎犬?
Why? What do you mean?
为什么 怎么了?
It's odd, isn't it?
不觉得奇怪吗?
It's a strange choice of words, archaic.
奇特的老式用词
That's why I took the case.
所以我才接下案子
Mr Holmes, they were the footprints of a gigantic hound.
福尔摩斯先生 我看见巨大猎犬的脚印
Why say "hound"?
为什么用"猎犬"?
I don't know, I've never...
不知道 我从没……
Actually, I'd better skip the coffee.
咖啡我还是免了
Did you get anywhere with that Morse code?
摩斯密码有头绪吗?
Nah.
没有
U, M, Q, R, A, wasn't it?
对吧? UMQRA
Umqra...
Umqra.
Nothing.
没有
Look, forget it.
忘了吧
I thought I was onto something, I wasn't.
没那事 根本不是线索