Sure?
真的?
Yeah.
嗯
How about Louise Mortimer, did you get anywhere with her?
跟露易丝·摩梯末有进展吗?
No.
没有
Too bad. But did you get any information?
真不妙 那案子的信息有吗?
You're being funny now?
你还说起笑话了?
Thought it might break the ice, a bit.
套套近乎嘛 打破这种冷冰冰的关系
Funny doesn't suit you.
搞笑不适合你
Let's stick to ice.
还是冰着吧
John...
约翰
It's fine.
没关系
Wait, something happened to me last night, something I've not experienced before.
等等 昨晚的事是因为我 体验到了从没有过的感觉
Yes, you said. Fear, Sherlock Holmes got scared, you said.
是啊你说了 恐惧 夏洛克·福尔摩斯害怕了
It was more than that, John.
不止这些 约翰
It was doubt.
还有怀疑
I felt doubt.
我怀疑自己
I've always been able to trust my senses, the evidence of my own eyes, until last night.
我一直都信任自己的感官 眼见则为实 直到昨晚
You can't actually believe that you saw some kind of monster?
你不会真相信看见了怪兽吧?
No, I can't believe that.
对 我不能信
But I did see it,so the question is, how? How?
可我真看见了 所以问题是 怎么会 怎么会?
Yes.
对
Yeah, right, good.
嗯 妙极了
So you've got something to go on, then.
这么说你有线索了
Good luck with that.
祝你好运吧
Listen, what I said before, John, I meant it.
听着 约翰 我说的那些是真心的
I don't have friends.
我没有朋友
I've just got one.
只有唯一一个
Right.
好呀
John.
约翰
John! You are amazing! You are fantastic!
约翰 你出类拔萃 你绝妙无双
Yes, all right, you don't have to overdo it.
好好 差不多得了啊
You may not be the most luminous of people, but as a conductor of light, you are unbeatable.
也许你本身并不能发光 但作为光的传导者 你举世无双
Cheers(!) What?
谢啦...什么?
Some people who aren't geniuses have an ability to stimulate it in others.
有些人本身没有天才 却有激发天才的力量
You were saying sorry.
你刚才在道歉呢
Don't spoil it.
别变味了啊
So what have I done that's so bloody stimulating?
我做了什么这么激发天才?