Me? There's nothing wrong with me.
我? 我什么问题都没有
Sherlock...
夏洛克……
Sherl...
夏洛……
There is nothing wrong with me!
我没问题
Do you understand!?
明白吗?
You want me to prove it, yes?
要我证明给你看?
We're looking for a dog, yes?
我们在找狗 对吗?
A great big dog, that's your brilliant theory.
你的伟大论断 庞然大狗
Cherchez le chien!
(法语)在找狗
Where shall we start?
从哪入手
How about them?
从他们如何?
The sentimental widow and her son, the unemployed fisherman.
善感的寡妇和她儿子 无业渔民
The answer's yes.
没错
Yes?
没错?
She's got a West Highland Terrier called Whisky, not what we're looking for!
她有条西部高地白梗 叫威士忌 不是我们要找的
For God's sake!
拜托夏洛克
Look at his jumper, hardly worn. Clearly he's uncomfortable.
看他的毛衣,几乎新的,他显然不舒服。
Could be the material or the hideous pattern, suggests it's a present.
材质或花纹的问题 是别人送的 多半是圣诞礼物
He wants into his mother's good books.
他想讨好母亲
Why? Probably money.
为什么? 多半为钱
He's treating her to a meal, but his own portion is small.
他请她吃饭 可他自己那份很少
He wants to impress her, but he's trying to economise on his own food.
他想感动她 却要在自己那份上省钱
Maybe he's not hungry.
没准他不饿
No, small plate, starter. He's practically licked it clean.
不 一小盘前菜 他盘子都快舔光了
She's nearly finished her pavlova.
她才快吃完蛋白水果蛋糕
If she'd treated him, he'd have had as much as he wanted.
如果是她请客 他可以放开了吃
He's hungry and not well-off, you can tell by his cuffs and shoes.
他又饿又落魄 看他袖扣和鞋就知道
Only a mother would give him a Christmas present like that.
为什么是妈? 只有当妈的才会送他那种圣诞礼物
It could be an aunt or older sister, but mother's more likely.
也许是姨妈或大姐 不过亲妈更可能
He was a fisherman, the scarring on his hands is distinctive, fish hooks.
他曾是渔民 手上的伤疤显然是鱼钩弄的
They're old, suggesting long-term unemployment.
伤疤很旧 所以失业很久了
Not much industry here, so he's turned to his widowed mother for help. Widowed?
这里没什么工业 他只能找寡妇老妈求援 寡妇?
She's got a man's wedding ring on a chain around her neck, clearly her late husband's
对 她脖子上挂着一枚男士婚戒 显然是先夫遗物
and too big for her finger. She's well-dressed, but her jewellery is cheap.
她戴也嫌太大了 她衣着体面 可珠宝很廉价
She could afford better, but she's kept it, sentimental.
能买高级珠宝却留着这些 说明她多愁善感
The dog? There are tiny hairs on her leg but none above the knees, suggesting it's a small dog, probably a terrier.
狗呢? 她腿上有些细毛 膝盖以上却没有 说明是小狗 多半是梗犬
It is a West Highland Terrier called Whisky.
叫威士忌的西高地梗犬
How do you know that?
你怎么知道 夏洛克?
She was on the same train as us and I heard her call its name.
她和我们同一班火车来的 我听到她唤狗了 这不是作弊
That's listening.
是机警
I use my senses, unlike some people, so you see, I am fine.
我会利用感官 不像某些人 所以你看 我好得很
In fact, I've never been better, so just leave me alone!
真的 不能再好了 所以让我清净点吧
Yeah, OK.
呃 行啊
OK.
行
Why would you listen to me?
你何必听我话呢
I'm just your friend.
我只是你的朋友罢了
I don't have friends.
我没有朋友
No.
确实没有
I wonder why.
真不知道为什么