Let's get you home.I have a message for you.
我送你回家 我有个口信要捎给你
What? Who are you?Stop looking.Stop looking for what?
什么 你是谁 别找了 别找什么
She doesn't want to know you.She doesn't want to talk to you.Isobel.
她不想认识你 也不想和你说话 伊泽贝尔
You need to stop looking. Do you understand?She's alive? Does that mean she's a...
你别再找她了 明白吗 她还活着吗 那就是说她是...
Elena, he's under a compulsion.Do you understand? Yes. I do.Good.I'm done now.
埃琳娜 他被意识控制了 你明白了吗 是的 我明白了 很好 我任务完成了
Come on. Let's get out of here.37649.That's me.Congratulations.
快点 我们快离开这儿 37649号 是我 恭喜
And bachelor number 5, Damon Salvatore.37552.Oh, would you look at that? 37552
5号单身汉 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 37552号 瞧瞧啊 37552号
What are the chances? Me.Where'd he go?I'm gonna call you later.
真巧啊 是我 他去哪儿了 我一会儿打给你
I think it's time to let this vampire crap go.
我觉得是时候放下对吸血鬼一事的执迷了
I mean, the research, the trips,it's become an obsession.
研究啊 旅行啊 你变得越来越痴迷了
This is important to me.Why? Why is this so important?
那对我很重要 为什么 为什么这么重要
Explain to me. I mean...make me understand.I mean, what's the point of this?
解释给我听听 让我也能理解你 你如此痴迷到底是为了什么
You don't want kids. You're barely ever home.
你不想要孩子 几乎不怎么在家
I just want us to be normal people.Maybe I don't want to.Maybe I want more.
我只希望我们过着正常人的生活 或许我不想 或许我有更高的追求