Oh, come on. What do you think happened?Not an inkling?Never considered the possibility?
你以为发生什么了 一点也想不到吗 就没考虑过那种可能吗
I turned her.Why?She came to me, all pathetic,Looking for vampires.
我转化了她 为什么 她来找我的 可怜兮兮的 到处找吸血鬼
There was something about her,something I liked.There was something special.
她身上有种特质 我喜欢的那种 非常特别的地方
You turned her because you liked her?No, I slept with her because I liked her.
你转化了她 是因为你喜欢她吗 不 我和她上床是因为我喜欢她
I turned her because she begged me to.But you knew that, too, didn't you?
我转化她是因为她求我那么做的 你也很清楚的 对吗
Hmm. I guess she wasn't happy at home,wasn't happy with life in general,wasn't happy with you.
我猜她在家并不快乐 不像过着普通人的生活 和你在一起不快乐
Ah, this is a shame.We're kindred spirits, abandoned by the women we love.
真可惜啊 我们是同病相怜 都被喜欢的女人抛弃
Unrequited love sucks.Sounds like I got a lung.Which means I get to sit here and watch you die.
得不到回应的爱太可悲了 似乎我撕裂了你的肺 也就是说我可以坐在一边 看你死去
What happened?What did you do?Do what? He attacked me.Damon.
发生了什么 你做了什么 做什么 他袭击了我 达蒙
All I did was tell him the truth.His wife didn't want him anymore.
我只是告诉他真相 他妻子不再要他了
Not my fault he couldn't handle it.Like you've been handling Katherine?
他无法接受又不是我的错 就像你也无法接受凯瑟琳对你的背叛吗
I'm handling it fine. You know what?Isobel came to me.She found me.
我完全可以接受 你知道吗 伊泽贝尔找到我 她找到了我
And if she's related to Elena,that means she's related to Katherine.
如果她和埃琳娜有血缘关系 就是说她和凯瑟琳有血缘关系
Maybe katherine sent her to me.Stop it. You don't have to keep looking.
也许是凯瑟琳把她送给我的 住嘴 你不要再往下深挖了
It can't be a coincidence that Isobel sought me out.Can't.I'm assuming you'll take care of this.
伊泽贝尔找到我一定不是巧合 不是巧合 我想你会处理他的尸体吧