Here we go. Home, sweet home.Wait. Why...why are we back here?
到家咯 家 温馨的家 等等 怎么 我们怎么回来了
I wasn't ready to leave.Yeah, you were, mom.
我还没准备回来呢 别说胡话了 妈妈
You're the best, Matty.I know.I'm...I'm sorry.
你最好了 马特 我知道 我 我很抱歉
I was gone so long.Why are you really home, mom?
我离开太久了 你到底是为什么回家来的 妈妈
It's Pete.He's gone,and it's all my fault.
因为皮特 他离开我了 都是我的错
I did it. I always do it.No, you didn't, mom.
我搞砸了 我总这样 不 你没有 妈妈
It's not your fault.You're all I have left.
不是你的错 我现在只剩下你一个了
Please don't leave from me I'm not goin' anywhere.
求你别离开我 我哪儿都不会去的
Are you really this stupid?Guess so.
你真这么傻吗 看样子是啊
You gotta put down the stake.Wow. That's courage.
把木桩放下 勇气可嘉啊
Where's Isobel?What have you done to my wife?
伊泽贝尔在哪儿 你对我妻子做了什么
Want me to tell you I killed her?Would that make you happy?
你想让我告诉你是我杀了她吗 那样你就高兴了
Because I think you know what happened.I saw you feeding on her.
我觉得你知道发生了什么 我看见你吸了她的血
Yeah. I did, and I wasn't lying.She was delicious.
是的 我没有撒谎 她很美味