手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 功夫熊猫3 > 正文

功夫熊猫3(MP3+中英字幕) 第6期:父子相认

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Go. Go. Go.Who's eating my dumplings? - And who's paying for them?101,102.103.

加油,加油,加油。谁在吃我的包子?-谁为他们付的钱?101,102.103。
Is that a new record?
新纪录诞生?
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm Li Shan. - What?
我是李山。- 谁?
I'm Li shan.
我是李山。
I'm looking for my son.
我在找我的儿子。
You lost your son? - Yes, many years ago.
你弄丢了你的儿子?-是的,很多年前。
I lost my father. - Very sorry.
我丢了我的父亲。-很抱歉。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Well, good luck to you. - You too.
好吧,祝你好运。-你也是。
I hope you find your son.
我希望你找到你的儿子。
And I hope you find your father.
我希望你找到你的父亲。
Son? Oh my gosh, it is you.
儿子?哦,我的儿子,是你。
Well don't just stand there give your old man a hug.
别傻站在那儿,给你爸爸一个拥抱。
I can't believe you're alive.
我不敢相信你还活着。
I thought I'd lost you forever little Lotus.
我以为我永远失去了你,小莲花。
Ok. This is very embarrassing, but I think you've got me confused with a panda named Lotus. My name is Po.
好的。这太尴尬了,但是我认为你把我搞糊涂了,我不叫莲花。我的名字是阿宝。

功夫熊猫3.jpg

Oh right, you wouldn't...OK.

好吧,你不会。好吧。
See, the little Lotus was the name you were given at birth.
其实,小莲花是你的乳名。
Really? - Really.
真的?-真的。
I can't believe it. After all these years and you're really here? This is amazing.
我不敢相信这么多年过去了,你真的在这儿?不可思议。
Oh dad. Come say hi to...I don't know what I'm supposed to call you.
爸爸,过来说打个招呼,我不知道怎么称呼你。
I'm pretty sure he said his name is Li.
我非常清楚,他说他叫李。
You...come here.
你……过来。
Thank you, thank you for taking such good care of my son.
谢谢,谢谢把我的儿子照顾得那么好。
Your son? Now hold on just a minute.
你儿子?等一下。
How do we know this stranger is even related to you?
我们怎么知道这个陌生人和你有关系?
Look at that. Our bellies could be brothers.
看这个,我们的肚子就像兄弟一样。
Hey son, let me teach you how to belly gong. All right, belly gong.
儿子,让我教你肚皮响,好,肚皮响。
It's like looking in a fat mirror.
就像看到镜子里的自己。
I can't believe we're taking a picture together.
不敢相信我们一起拍照。
But I still don't understand. I thought Po was the only panda left.
但我依然不明白。我认为阿宝是最后一只熊猫。
No, there's a whole bunch of us. - Where?
不,我们还有很多。-哪儿?
Here, a secret panda village in the mountains - A secret panda...
过来,在山上有一个神秘熊猫村。-一个神秘熊猫……
But how did you know where I was? - I received a message that led me here.
但你怎么知道我在哪?-我收到了一个引我来这信息。
How could you receive a message if no one could find you?
如果没人能发现你们,你是怎么收到这个信息的?
Sounds suspicious to me.
听起来很可疑。
No, wait wait. It was a message from the universe.
不,等等,那是来自宇宙的信息。
Rats.
胡说。
Now what's all this about a Dragon Warrior?
龙战士是怎么回事?
How'd you know I was the Dragon Warrior? Did the universe tell you that, too?
你怎么知道我是龙战士,也是宇宙告诉你的吗?
No, the poster did and the gift shop I bought a tiny cup.
不,这个海报和我在礼品店买的小杯子。
Oh right, of course...You gotta...you have no idea there's so much to show you.
好吧,当然,你不得不……你不知道我有多少东西要给你看。
You're gonna be so awesomely proud. Come on, come on.
你会为我自豪的。走,走。
I'm already awesomely proud.
我已经很自豪了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
warrior ['wɔ:riə]

想一想再看

n. 勇士,战士,武士

 
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,有亲属关系的

 
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 
poster ['pəustə]

想一想再看

n. 海报,装饰画

联想记忆
suspicious [səs'piʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 可疑的,多疑的

联想记忆
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,万物,世界

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
gong [gɔŋ]

想一想再看

n. 锣 n. 奖章

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。