More than you can see in yourself.
超越你对自己的认识。
Incredible power awaits you.
不可思议的力量在等着你。
Power beyond anything you can imagine.
这力量超过你想象。
What was that? - That was chi.
那是什么?-气。
What's chi?
什么是气?
The energy that flows through all living things.
流淌在万物中的能量。
So you're saying if I, so you're saying if I teach, I'll be able to do cool stuff like that?
所以你说如果我,所以你说如果我教,我就可以练成这种神功了吗?
No I'm saying if you teach, I'll be able to do cool stuff like that.
不,我说如果你教,我就可以练成这种神功了。
Mastery of chi requires mastery of self.
气的运用需要自我修炼。
Oogway sat alone in a cave for thirty years asking one question...Who am I?
乌龟独自坐在一个山洞里只为了一个问题,我是谁?
Who am I?
我是谁?
I'm lucky if I get five minutes before you interrupt.
如果在你打断前,我有五分钟就很幸运了。
So now I have to sit alone in a cave for thirty years?
所以现在我需要独自坐在一个山洞里30年?
Eventually. After you master teaching.
最后,当你完成授课之后。
Teaching? There's no way I'm ever gonna be like you.
教学?我不可能像你一样。
I'm not trying to turn you into me.
我不会尝试将你变成我这样。
I'm trying to turn you into you.
我将尝试将你变成你。
Turn me into me? Wait a second. That makes no...(sense)
将我变成我?等一下,没意义啊。
Almost there shifu, just a little more confusing and you'll be the next Oogway.
师父,我更困惑了,你将会成为下一个乌龟。
Sorry, no offense master Oogway I just...I'll let you get back to your eternal peace.
不好意思,没有恶意,乌龟大师,我只是……我将让你重回永久安宁。