What is this place? - Aaah...my brother's farm.
这是什么地方?-我弟弟的农场。
If I stepped on you, would you die?
如果我踩上你,你会死吗?
Yes.
是的。
The mortal realm.
凡间。
You hear that Oogway? I'm back.
你听到了吗,乌龟,我回来了。
Kai has returned.
凯回来了。
Who? - Kai. General Kai.
谁?-凯,天煞。
Supreme warlord of all China.
中国最强战神。
I don't know. - The jade slayer, master of pain.
我不知道。-玉捉魂,疼痛大师。
You may know me as the beast of vengeance.
你可能知道我是复仇野兽。
Maker of widows?
寡妇制造者?
OK I used to work with Oogway.
好吧,我以前和乌龟大师共事。
Oh master Oogway, he was a great warrior. We've heard of master oogway...Wise and...-OK...Silence.
乌龟大师,他是一个伟大的战士。我们听过说乌龟大师……智慧还……-够了,安静。
Find Oogway's students and bring them to me.
找到乌龟的徒弟并带他们来见我。
By the time I am done with them Oogway...There will be no one left who will even remember your name.
当我收拾完他们,乌龟,将没有人记得你的名字。
Kai is coming.
天煞来啦。
I am ready...to teach you a lesson. - Teach me?
我准备好了教课,教我?
Oh no he's the Dragon teacher. - Yeah he's so handsome.
别,它是龙老师,他很帅。
Thank you for the compliment.
谢谢你的赞扬。
No, please don't teach me to death.
不,绕我一命吧。
Po? -Oh hey dad What's up?
阿宝?-爸爸,怎么了?
I like just...stopping by for a little soak.
我只是停下来洗澡。
OK, What's wrong? - Nothing.
好吧,怎么了?-没什么。
Nothing? I come home and find you taking a bath with your dolls.
没什么?我回家看到你和你的玩偶一起洗澡。
Action figures. - And instead of adding bath-salt to the water...You just added Szechuan peppercorns. - Szechuan what?
玩具人。-而不是使用浴盐你加的是四川辣椒粉。-四川什么?
My tenders.
我的小弟弟。
OK yes, something's wrong - There there son, you tell your daddy all about it.
好吧,的确有些不妥。-好了,好了,儿子,告诉你爸爸刚才的一切。
Lift your arm.
抬起胳膊。
Shifu says I don't know what it means to be the Dragon Warrior. And now I have to be a teacher.
师傅说我不知道龙战士意味着什么。现在我居然还要当老师了。
I thought I finally knew who I was. If I'm not the Dragon Warrior, then who am I?
我过去以为知道自己是谁。如果我不是龙战士,那我是谁?
A teacher? Teaching kung fu? That's a promotion. Take the job, son.
师傅?教功夫?那是晋升。干好这份工作吗,儿子。
And someday, when you're in charge of the whole Jade palace, I can sell noodles in the lobby.
终有一天,当你掌管整个玉宫,我可以在大厅里买面条。
Why are you still here taking a bath like a baby? Get out. Get out. Go, go, go.
为什么你依然像一个小孩洗澡,出来,出来,走,走,走。
Franchise expansion awaits us. -What about the Dragon Warrior look alike contest?
特许经营扩张正在等着我们。-神龙大侠模仿大赛怎么办?
Mrs. Chau always wins that. - Skadoosh.
周夫人总是赢。-接招吧。
And the Dragon Warrior dumpling eating contest?
龙战士吃饺子大赛?
I have to defend my title.
我要捍卫我的冠军。
No one's gonna beat your dumpling eating record.
没人能打破你吃饺子的纪录。
Someone's about to beat your dumpling eating record.
有人即将打破你吃饺子的纪录。