Thanks, dad. - For what?
谢谢,爸爸。-为什么?
You know, just for you know, showing me what it feels like...to be a panda.
你知道,就是告诉我做一只熊猫是怎样的感觉。
So when do you think I'll be ready? -Ready?
所以你认为什么时候我才能准备好?-准备?
You know, learn how to master chi.
你知道,学会如何驾驭气。
Soon, real soon.
不久后。
Come on. I wanna show you something else. C'mon.
来,我想给你看些别的东西。
Sorry about the mess, I don't usually get visitors.
不好意思,很乱,很久没来客人。
Is this my mom?
这是我妈妈吗?
I had this done on your one hundredth day.
我在你百天时做了这个。
Your mama couldn't hold you still.
你妈妈根本没法让你安静下来。
You nearly eat the paper.
你差点把这张纸给吃了。
It's true. - What was she like?
真的。-她什么样?
She was the total package.
她简直完美。
Smart, beautiful. Tremendous appetite.
聪明,漂亮。巨大的食欲。
She was the love of my life.
她是我一生的挚爱。
And then, just when I thought I couldn't get any luckier.
之后就在我觉得人生达到最美满的时候。
Along you came, my little Lotus.
你来了,小莲花。
I really had it all.
我得到了一切。
Until that one moment...When I...lost everything.
直到有一天……当我失去了一切。
Dad, you don't have to worry about losing me ever again, OK?
爸爸,你不必担心再次失去我,好吗?
Let me get some of that.
让我也来抱抱。
It's from the eastern province.
从东部省份来的消息。
Master Lizard, master Ox, master Eagle, all of them.
蜥蜴战士,牛战士,鹰战士,全部。
In every village from the sea to here. Every master in china...has vanished.
从沿海到这儿的所有村子,中国的所有战士都消失了。
Maybe they are all at a party?
也许他们在聚会。
Monkey. - I didn't get invited either.
猴子。-我没有收到邀请。
Kai has taken their chi.
天煞取走了他们的气。
We are all that stand between him and the knowledge Oogway left in our care.
现在只有我们能阻止他了,而乌龟留下的真传只有靠我们来守护了。
The villagers, evacuated? - Done, master.
村民疏散完毕了吗?-是的,师傅。
Crane? Mantis? - Still nothing.
仙鹤,螳螂呢?-依然没消息。
Wait, it's them.
等等,他们在那儿。