Dance Lotus, dance.
跳舞,莲花,跳。
He's so handsome.
他如此英俊。
Hi. - That's a panda hug.
嗨。-那是熊猫抱。
Po.
阿宝。
Tigress?
娇虎?
Who's she?
她是谁?
Baby stripy baby. - What are you doing here?
花娃娃。-你在这里干什么?
Kai attacked the valley. He's taken every master in china including Shifu and the others. It's...it's all gone, Po.
天煞攻击了和平谷,他偷走了中国所有战士的气,包括师傅和其他人,都完了,阿宝。
Everything, everyone. - Everyone?
一切,所有人。-所有人?
Everyone. - How's my restaurant?
所有人。-我的饭馆呢?
We'll talk later. - And now he's on his way here.
稍后聊。-他在来的路上。
He's after you, Po. He's after all pandas.
他是冲着你来的,阿宝,还有所有的熊猫。
How long do we have? - Not long.
我们有多长时间?-不长。
Please tell me you've mastered chi.
请告诉我你已经驾驭了气。
Here, take the baby. Dad, Dad. -OK, who belongs to this one?
这里,抱着孩子,爸爸。-好的,谁是他的父母?
You need to teach me the secret chi technique now.
你现在必须教我气功的秘诀了。
NO, no. I'm afraid you need more time. Everyone, go get your things.
不,恐怕你还没准备好。大家都带好你的东西。
I don't have more time. I need to learn it now.
我没有更多时间,我需要现在就学。
Sorry, you're not ready.
抱歉,你还没准备好。
OK, pack everything. - I am ready.
好,打包好一切。-我准备好了。
Not quite. - What are you talking about? I've done everything you've asked.
还不够。你在说什么?我已经做好了你教我的一切。
I mastered napping, sleeping in hammocks, hot tubs.
我学会了打盹,在吊床上睡觉,泡热水澡。
I am totally involved with my panda parts. Now why won't you show me? - Because I don't know it.
我完全学会如何做一只熊猫了。为什么你现在还是不能教我?-因为我不知道。