Hungry? - No, I...Not really.
饿了?-不,真的不饿。
Well, maybe just one.
好吧,也许有一点。
You know, you weren't the only one who was lying.
你看,你不是唯一撒谎的人。
I didn't really come along because I was worried Po would go hungry.
我来到这里不是因为我担心阿宝会挨饿。
I was worried about you. - Worried that I'd go hungry?
我担心你。-担心我会饿?
No, I was worried you'd steal Po from me. - I'd what?
不,我担心你会把阿宝从我身边夺走。-什么?
I know. That was crazy.
我知道,这太疯狂了。
But I realized having you in Po's life doesn't mean less for me.
但我意识到阿宝的生活里有你并不是我的损失。
It means more for Po.
这意味着阿宝得到更多。
Well I'm not in his life. Not any more.
他的人生已经不要我了。再也不要我了。
Your son got mad at you. Welcome to parenthood.
你儿子生你的气。欢迎为人父母。
You don't understand I lied to him. He'll never forgive me.
你不明白。我对他撒了谎,他永远不会原谅我。
I lied to him for twenty years. He still thinks he came from an egg.
我向他撒了20年的谎,他依然认为他从蛋里来。
Sometimes we do the wrong things for the right reasons.
有时我们出于好心做了错事。
Look, he's hurt.
看,他伤心了。
He's confused and he still has to save the world.
他很困惑,他依然需要拯救地球。
He needs the both his dads.
他需要两个爸爸。
This isn't going to work. - It has to.
这没用。-会有用的。
You're not thinking straight. - I am.
你头脑不清醒。-我很清醒。
You're not. - I am.
你没有。-我有。
No. -Yes, I am.
没有。-有,我有。
I've seen Kai. I've seen what he can do.
我已看到了天煞,我看到了他能做什么。
But he hasn't seen what I can do.
但是他没有看到我能做什么。
The Wuxi finger hold? - That's my best move.
无相神指?-我最厉害的一招。
I just have to get to Kai, grab his finger, and then Skadoosh. Back to the spirit realm.
我必须接近天煞,抓到他的手指,然后走你。让他回到灵界。
He has an army of jade warriors.
他有一支翡翠军团。
Everything they see he sees so there's no sneaking up on him.
他们见过的一切他都能够感知,所以没有机会偷偷靠近他。
You will never get close enough. - It's gonna work.
你没法近他身。-这会有用的。
He can only be stopped by a master of chi.
他只会被气功大师打败。
Oh, you sound just like Shifu with the chi. Chi this. Chi that. Chi chi.
你跟师父的腔调一模一样,这个气,那个气,气,气,气。
I'm not a master of chi. OK? I don't know if I'm the Dragon Warrior.
我不是气功大师,好吗?我不知道我是不是龙战士。
I don't even know if I'm a panda. I don't know who I am.
我甚至不知道我是不是熊猫,不知道我是谁。
You're right. There's no way I can stop him and his army.
你说得对,我没办法阻止他和他的军队。
Unless you had an army of your own.
除非你有自己的军队。
You? - Not just me.
你?-不只是我。
Us. - All of us.
我们。-我们所有人。