So is he really okay?
所以说他没问题?
His heart rate is within normal range for him.
他的心率维持在相对正常的范围内。
No, I mean, the lightning bolt changed him. Do any of you really know how much?
我的意思是,闪电改变了他。关于这个改变,你们知道多少呢?
We know a fair amount.
我们知道得不少。
If everything about him is sped up, is he going to age faster?
如果他身上的一切都加速了,他会不会也随之更快地老去呢?
What would happen if he ran too fast? I mean, would he just be running, and then, poof, he's dust in a red costume?
他跑得太快了会怎样?他会不会跑着跑着就化成红衣里的一堆灰了?
Everything we do here at S.T.A.R. Labs is to protect Barry Allen.
我们在尖端科研实验室所做的一切都是为了保护巴里·艾伦
Trust us, Felicity, he is in very good hands here.
相信我们,他会被好好照顾的。
Want to see how fast I can run backwards?
想看看我倒着跑有多快吗?
Don't worry. He heals quickly too.
别担心,他愈合得也很快。
Eh, I don't get it. Why would Snart come here?
我不太明白史纳特为什么来这里?
Snart's been deterred before, but once he goes after something, he doesn't stop until he gets it, ever.
史纳特之前也被制止过,但一旦他想要得到什么,他就会不达目的不罢休。
Joe, I want you to know that I'm really serious about Iris. She's an amazing woman,
乔,我想告诉你我对爱瑞丝是认真的,她是个了不起的女人,
and I can really see myself ...
我觉得我可以……
I ever tell you about that wild night I had my last day of college?
我和你说过我大学最后一天那个寒冷的晚上吗?
I don't think so. No?
你好像没说过吧?
Not even after we kicked back a few beers after work?
我们下班后喝酒相谈甚欢之后也没说吗?
We've never done that.
我们从来没这样过。
Oh, right. That's the things I do with my friends,
哦,对噢!那是我和朋友们才做的事。
and since we've never done those things we ain't friends.
既然我们没做过这些,我们还不是朋友。
So there's actually no reason I need to know about your dating life.
所以我一点都不想听你说你和我女儿约会的事。
I just don't want my personal relationship with your daughter to affect our working relationship.
我只是不想让我的私人关系破坏了我们的工作关系。
It ain't about you, Eddie. It's about her.
这不关你的事,艾迪,是爱瑞丝。
So as long as we don't talk about you and her, we will be cool.
所以只要我们不谈你和她的事,我俩就没事。
Maybe we should just listen to the radio.
我们听广播好了。
When a man loves a woman
当一个男人爱上一个女人
let's get it on
亲爱的,我们开始
Quiet is good.
还是安静呆着吧。
Thank you.
谢谢!
Yeah.
不客气。
Hey, you two. Hey.
嗨,你们俩好!嗨!
We're not a two.
我们不是一对。
Oh, no. We are a one and one.
我们不是 我们是一个和另一个。
Yeah.
是啊!