And the points go to e equals MC Hammer.
分数由质能方程队获得!
I knew you two would make a good team.
我就知道你们合作起来绝对没问题。
So, Felicity, what do you do?
费利西蒂,你是做什么的?
I work in computer sciences at Queen Consolidated.
我在奎恩联合公司负责IT科学。
Really?
是吗?
Do you have a boyfriend in Starling City?
在星城有男朋友吗?
No, no, there is no one.
没有,并没有。
I'll get us some more drinks.
我去拿点喝的。
And I had too many of those first ones, so I will be right back.
刚刚喝得太多了,我去去就来。
What?
怎么了?
Dude.
兄弟!
Dude? Wha
兄弟?你……
Are you still gonna tell me that she's not into you? Look at that dress.
你还要跟我说她不喜欢你吗?你看她穿的裙子。
And when I asked her the boyfriend question, she froze.
我问她有没有男朋友的时候,她愣住了。
Yeah, you were particularly sly with that one.
是啊!你问得可真够直接!
Felicity is smart, nice, and pretty.
费利西蒂很聪明,人又好,还漂亮。
And most importantly, she is the first girl that I have seen you with that really understands and
最重要的是,这是我第一次见到真正懂你的女生,
appreciates you for the amazing person that I am always telling you that you are.
而且很欣赏你的本质,我一直认为你是很好的人。
She's perfect for you, so what are you waiting for, Barry?
她非常适合你,你还在等什么,巴里?
How long has it been missing?
失踪多久了?
I don't know.
我不知道!
I'm gonna ask you again, Cisco.
我再问你一次,西斯科。
But when I do, I expect a more specific answer than "I don't know."
我希望你给我一个比“我不知道”更准确的答案。
Now, how long has this weapon been gone?
这个武器消失多久了?
A day, maybe two. One of the janitors didn't show up for work this morning.
一两天吧,有个守卫今天没来上班,
He was probably the one who took it. I didn't think that
也许就是他拿的,我没想到……
You didn't think, because if you had, you would have discussed with me
你没想到!你要是想到了,就应该先跟我商量一下,
first your desire to build something that could, in theory, hurt anyone, and in particular, Barry Allen.
再去造这样危险的武器,因为理论上它会伤到人,尤其是巴里·艾伦!
I'm sorry. If you just let me explain ...
对不起,如果你能听我解释……
You know how I feel about weapons, Cisco. They do not belong in S.T.A.R. Labs.
你知道我对武器是什么看法,西斯科,它们不应该出现在尖端科研实验室。
Now, you are gonna figure out a way to locate this gun, and you are gonna do it right now.
你必须想办法定位这把枪,马上开始!