We've taken up residence at a farm house just outside of town.
我们目前居住在城外的一间农舍里
It'll suffice for now.All 25 vampires?Not all. Some.
暂且足矣 所有25个吸血鬼? 不是所有 几个而已
I imagine that a few have already left town.
我想有些已经离开镇上
Others are probably still in the woods Or, like us, acclimating.
其他的可能还留在森林里 或者 像我们一样 学着适应
How'd they get out of the tomb?
他们是怎么爬出坟墓的
I think the witch screwed up that part of her hocus-pocus.
我想是那个女巫的巫术有些失效了
I understand from Anna That the founding families still have a secretcouncil?
我听安娜说 创始家族还有个秘密的理事会
And you're a part of it.Pfft. That's ridiculous.
而你是其中一员 荒谬
I've been in Mystic Falls since the comet, Damon.I'm up to speed.So am I.
达蒙 我从彗星出现时就来神秘瀑布镇了 我熟悉形势的 我也一样
And now that you've infiltrated the council,I'll need to know everything they know.
既然你已打入理事会内部 我需要了解他们所知道的一切
Starting with a list of names Of all the council members and their families.
从理事会所有成员 及其家人的名单开始
And everyone you've supplied with vervain.Yes, that will have to stop immediately.
还有所有你已供给马鞭草的人 是的 立即停止供应
What exactly are you trying to achieve?Mystic falls is our home, Damon.
你们到底想要怎样 神秘瀑布镇是我们的家园 达蒙
They took that from us.Our land, our home.It's time we rebuild.
他们霸占了它 我们的领地 我们的家园 收复失地的时候到了
What, are you crazy?That was 1864.Wake up, woman.The world has moved on.
什么 你疯了吗 那是在1864年 醒醒吧 女人 时代不同了
As a reward for your help,I'm willing to give you what you want most.
作为报酬 我愿意给你最渴望的东西
I want nothing.Katherine.You wouldn't even know where she was.
我不渴望任何东西 凯瑟琳 你都不知道她在哪儿
You've been under the ground for the last 1 1/2 centuries.
你在地下都埋了一个半世纪了
Katherine and I were best friends long before we came to Mystic Falls, Damon.
我和凯瑟琳一直是最好的朋友 早在来神秘瀑布镇之前就是 达蒙
I know how she thinks.I know her patterns.I know where to find her.
我了解她的想法 知道她的行事作风 我知道哪里能找到她