It's still numb.
还发麻。
It's presenting itself like third degree frostbite.
显示像是三级冻伤。
I thought he had hyper healing.
他不是能迅速痊愈吗?
It's been slowed. If your cells weren't regenerating at the rate they are,
速度被减缓了,如果你的细胞没有以这个速度再生,
your blood vessels would have frozen solid and the nerve damage would have been permanent.
你的血管就会被冻住,神经也会受到永久性冻伤。
You're lucky to be alive.
能活着就算幸运了!
Snart wasn't another metahuman. He has some kind of gun. It froze things, slowed me down...
史纳特并不是超能力者,他拿了一把枪,会冻住东西,减慢我的速度,
Enough that I wasn't in time to save someone.
让我没办法及时救人。
According to his record, Snart didn't even bother to finish high school,
根据记录,史纳特高中都没读完。
so how did he build a handheld high tech snow machine?
怎么能造出这么高科技的制冷器?
S.T.A.R. Labs built the cold gun.
冷冻枪是尖端科研实验室造的。
Dr. Wells and Caitlin had nothing to do with this.
韦尔斯博士和凯特琳与此事无关。
I built the gun.
枪是我造的。
You did? Why?
你造的?为什么?
Because speed and cold are opposites.
因为速度和寒冷是相反的,
Temperature is measured by how quickly the atoms of something are oscillating.
温度的高低是由物质分子的运动速度决定的,
The faster they are, the hotter it is, and when then are cold, they're slower on the atomic level.
运动速度越快,温度越高,物体冷却的时候 分子运动速度也会减慢。
When there's no movement at all, it's called...
分子运动完全停止的时候,就叫作……
Absolute zero.
绝对零度。
Yeah. I designed a compact cryo engine to achieve absolute zero.
没错。我设计了一个制造绝对零度的小型制冷器,
I built it to stop you. I didn't know who you were then, Barry.
用来阻止你,我当时还不知道你是谁,巴里。
I mean, what if you turned out to be some psycho, like Mardon or Nimbus?
如果你跟马登或者尼比斯一样,是个变态呢!
But I didn't. Did I?
但我不是,对吗?
We built the entire structure you're standing in to do good, and it blew up.
我们建造这个机构就是为了行善,可是却被炸飞了。
In the wake of that, you can understand why Cisco would want to be prepared for the worst.
考虑到这一点,你应该能够理解西斯科为何要做好最坏的准备。
I can understand that, but what I can't understand is why you didn't tell me what you did.
我能理解这一点,但我不能理解的是你为什么不告诉我?
I mean, after all we've been through, I thought you trusted me.
我们一起经历了这么多,我以为你会信任我,
I thought we were friends.
我还以为我们是朋友。
We are, Barry.
我们的确是朋友,巴里。
I mean, if you would have just told me, I could have been prepared.
你要是事先告诉我的话,我就能做好准备。
But instead, someone died tonight.
可是你没有!于是今晚死了人。
And I have to live with that.
我必须背负这种愧疚感。
No, Cisco. We all do.
不,西斯科,我们都一样。