Theatergoers remain shaken after surviving tonight's brutal and bizarre attack in a downtown theater...
今晚,市中心一所剧院里发生了一起原因不明的大规模袭击,不少观众仍处于惊吓之中……
The news, are you okay?
我在看新闻。你没事吧?
I'm fine.
我没事。
How long is this gonna go on? Seems like the cold treatment is going around.
还得这样持续多久,看起来好像要开始冷战了啊!
Not now, Iris, please.
拜托你别挑这个时候,爱瑞丝。
Yes, now. You did the same thing when I tried to sign up for the Police Academy without telling you.
不,就是现在。上次我瞒着你去报名警校时,你也是这个样子。
You didn't speak to me for weeks not until I withdrew my application.
你好几个礼拜都没跟我说话,直到我让步撤回了我的申请。
Well, I am not withdrawing this time, Dad. I am dating Eddie whether you like it or not.
这次我可不会让步了,爸爸,不管你喜不喜欢我都要和艾迪在一起!
Eddie's my partner.
艾迪是我的搭档。
I know.
我知道。
But you don't. You're not a cop. You don't know what having a partner means.
你不懂,你不是警察,你不懂搭档到底意味着什么。
Wherever I go, he goes, and where I go isn't always safe, Iris.
我去哪,他就去哪,而我去的地方不一定安全,爱瑞丝。
I need to be 100% focused.
我需要百分百集中精神。
Now, there's a part of me that isn't focused, that doesn't see Eddie as my partner, but as your boyfriend.
而现在,我没法完全集中我的意识里没把艾迪看作我的搭档,而是你的男朋友。
So if he gets hurt or worse, and I'm there, how am I gonna look at you?
所以要是他受伤了,或发生其他更糟的事,而我又在场,我该怎么面对你?
How you gonna look at me? Now, I'm not mad at you, but that's why this is so hard for me.
你又会怎么看我?我现在不是在对你生气,但那都是我的苦处。
Do you understand?
你理解吗?
We're going back tonight.
咱们今晚回去。
Back where?
回哪?
To the museum. That diamond isn't going to steal itself.
博物馆。钻石可不会自己飞到腰包里来。
Super gun freeze your brain, Snart? The museum's gonna be crawling with police by now, and the Streak.
超级枪把你脑子都冻住了吗,史纳特?这会儿博物馆里肯定全是人,还有那个红衣侠。
This can stop the Streak. It hurt him, and I know his real weakness.
这个能阻止红衣侠,这能打伤他,我知道他真正的弱点。
So we go, unless you want out.
所以咱们出发,除非你想退出。
We both want out...alive.
我俩都想活着退出。
So you thought ahead and made a plan. Least I taught you something.
所以你俩早就计划好了啊,至少这说明我还是教了你们点东西的。
So what are you waiting for? Shoot me.
那你还在等什么?开枪啊!
You better put a bullet in my brain right now, because if you don't, if I ever see either one of you again...
你最好快点朝我脑袋来一枪。因为要是你不这么干,要是我再看到你们,
You don't get it, do you? This blur is out there, and Central City ain't your playground anymore.
你根本就不懂,对吧?外面有那团红影,中城再也不是你的游乐场了。
Sure, it is.
当然是了。