Your mom know you're out past your bedtime?
你妈妈知道你超过了该睡觉的时间吗?
If you wanted to get away you should've taken something faster than a train.
如果你要逃走,就该选择更快的交通工具,而不是坐火车这么慢。
That's if I wanted to get away.
那只有在我要逃的时候。
I've seen your weakness at the armored car, then at the theater.
运钞车一战,我看到了你的弱点,在剧院里也是如此。
See, while you're busy saving everybody, I'll be saving myself.
瞧瞧,在你忙着拯救他人时,我就能逃之夭夭了。
Good luck with that.
祝你好运!
Pretty fast, kid, but not fast enough.
的确很快啊,小子!可惜还是不够快
Thank you.
谢谢!
For what?
谢什么?
You forced me to up my game, not only with this gun,
你逼我加快游戏的速度,不止是这把枪,
but with how I think about the job. It's been educational.
而且包括我该如何看待这活,很有教育意义。
This is a prototype cold gun, four times the size, four times the power.
这才是冷冻枪的原型,体积和威力都四倍大于你手中的那支。
I was wondering who you were talking to.
我还在想你在和谁对讲。
Hey, unless you want a taste of your own medicine, I'd back the hell up.
如果你想自食其果,我可以让你尝尝滋味。
Your hands are shaking. You've never killed anyone.
你的双手在颤抖,从未杀过任何人。
There's a first time for everything, Captain Cold. I will shoot you.
凡事都有第一回,寒冷队长,我会开枪的。