Yeah, like you could make me drink that.
是的,别以为你有法子让我喝这个。
If I wanted you dead, I would have left you in that river.
如果我想让你死,我就会把你留在河里。
Well, why save me? - So you can fulfill your destiny.
好吧,为什么要救我?- 这样就可以履行你的命运。
What are you talking about? Where am I?
你在说些什么?我在哪里?
What is this place?
这个地方是哪里?
I'm surprised you remember so little. But you were so little when it happened.
我很惊讶你记得这么少。不过事情发生的时候,你确实很小。
Perhaps you do remember.
也许你确实记得。
What? It's just a stupid nightmare.
什么?这只是个愚蠢的噩梦。
Nightmare? Or memory?
噩梦还是记忆?
This was a thriving village.
这里曾经是个繁荣的村庄。
Young Shen was in line to rule Gongmen City. But he wanted more.
年轻的沈王爷将继承宫门城。但是他要的更多。
I foretold that someone would stand in his way. A panda.
我占卜有人将阻碍他的道路,一只熊猫。
But I never could have foretold what came next.
但是我无法占卜接下来会发生的事。
Get them all!
干掉他们全部!
Take our son and run away! Go!
带上我们的儿子逃走!快走!