Remember...
记住
Yes.
嗯
Remember...
记住
Yes.
嗯
Remember what they told you.
记住他们说的
Don't try to be clever.
别耍小聪明
No.
不
Please, keep it simple and brief.
拜托 简单明了就好
God forbid.The star witness at the trial should come across as intelligent.
暴殄天物 明星证人就应该有点智慧
Intelligent, fine.
智慧 好呀
Let's give "smart-arse" a wide berth.
那就远离自作聪明吧
I'll just be myself.
我保持本色好了
Are you listening to me?
你有没有听我讲?
Today,STANDING outside the Old Bailey...
今天 在老贝利法院……
This is the trial of the century...
世纪大审判……
The trial of James Moriarty...
对詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂的审判……
James Moriarty, earlier today accused of... attempting to steal the Crown Jewels.
詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂 今天早些时候被控企图偷窃皇冠御宝
At the Old Bailey we have, Reichenbach hero Sherlock Holmes...
莱辛巴赫英雄夏洛克·福尔摩斯 也来到法院……
Would you mind slipping your hand into my pocket?
介意到我裤兜里拿点东西吗?
Thanks.
多谢
It was boiling, I ran to the sea.
我逃向大海 海水在沸腾
It was boiling I ran to the sea...
我逃向大海 海水在沸腾
Crown v Moriarty, please proceed to Court 10.
莫里亚蒂公诉案件 请到10号庭
You're him.
是你
Wrong toilet.
你走错厕所了
I'm a big fan.
我是你狂热粉丝
Evidently.
显然
I read your cases, follow them all.
我读过你的案子 每个案件都追踪
Sign my shirt, would you?
给我衬衫上签个名 好吗?