I suppose you think that was terribly clever.
你一定觉得这招很高明。
Come on, Gandalf. Did you see their faces?
你没看到他们的表情吗,甘道夫?
There are many magic rings in this world, and none of them should be used lightly.
世上有很多神奇戒指,但是不该随便乱用。
It was just a bit of fun.
我只是开个玩笑。
Oh, you're probably right, as usual.
不过就像平时一样 你说的对。
You will keep an eye on Frodo, won't you? -Two eyes.
你会照顾佛罗多吧? -当然会。
As often as I can spare them.
我会尽力照顾他。
I'm leaving everything to him. -What about this ring of yours?
我要把一切都留给他。-那只戒指呢?
Is that staying too? -Yes, yes.
那要留下来吗?-当然了。
It's in an envelope over there on the mantelpiece.
我用信封装好放在壁炉上面。
No. Wait, it's here in my pocket.
不对,等一下。它在我的口袋。
Isn't that? Isn't that odd, now? -Yet, after all, why not?
真奇怪?不是吗?-是啊,有何不可呢?
Why shouldn I keep it? -I think you should leave the ring behind.
我何不留着呢?-你应该把戒指留下来。
Is that so hard? -Well, no. -And yes.
有这么困难吗?-没有呀。-当然有。
Now it comes to it, I don't feel like parting with it.
现在我突然不想把它给别人了。
It's mine. I found it! It came to me!
它是我的。是我找到它的!它来到我身边!
There's no need to get angry. -Well, if I'm angry, it's your fault!
你也没必要动肝火吧。-我会动肝火,全是你的错!
It's mine. My own. My precious. -Precious?
它是我的。我一个人的。-我的宝贝。-宝贝?
It's been called that before, but not by you.
以前也有别人这么叫过它,但是你没有。
What business is it of yours what I do with my own things!
这是我的戒指,与你无关!
I think you've had that ring quite long enough.
那只戒指你留着够久了。
You want it for yourself! -Bilbo Baggins!
你只想独吞它!-比尔博·巴金斯!
Do not take me for some conjurer of cheap tricks.
别把我当成一个江湖术士。
I am not trying to rob you.
我不想抢你的东西。
I'm trying to help you.
我只想帮助你。
All your long years, we've been friends.
我们都认识这么久了。
Trust me as you once did. Let it go.
请你像以前一样相信我。放手吧。