You're right, Gandalf. The ring must go to Frodo.
你说的对,甘道夫。戒指一定要留给佛罗多。
It's late. The road is long. -Yes, it is time.
天色晚了,路还很长。-是时候了。
Bilbo. The ring is in your pocket.
比尔博。戒指还在你的口袋。
I've thought up an ending for my book.
我替我的书想到一个结尾。
And he lived happily ever after to the end of his days.
他从此过着快乐的生活,直到寿终正寝
And I'm sure you will, my dear friend.
你一定会的,老朋友。Goodbye, Gandalf. -Goodbye, dear Bilbo.
再见了,甘道夫。-再见了,亲爱的比尔博。
The road goes ever on and on.
虽然路程尚遥远。
Until our next meeting.
后会有期了。
It's mine. My own. My precious.
它是我的,我一个人的。我的宝贝。
Riddles in the dark.
黑暗中的谜语。