Listen.Elena, I can't just pretend Like everything is okey.
听着 埃琳娜 我不能假装 好像一切都很正常
Everything my gram did was to protect us from those vampires in the tomb.
我外婆所做的一切都是为了保护我们 免受墓穴里那些吸血鬼的伤害
And now they're out,which means she died for nothing.
而现在他们都出来了 也就是说她白白地牺牲了自己
I'm so sorry, Bonnie.What can I do to make it better?That's just it.
我很抱歉 邦妮 我能做些什么来弥补吗 事已至此
There's nothing you can do.I blame him, Elena.Him and Damon.
你也无能为力了 我怨他 埃琳娜 他和达蒙
And I'm not going to put you in a situation where you have to choose sides.
但我不会为难你 让你选择立场的
I was having a hard time with it.Okey?
我只是内心难以接受 懂吗
Dude, are you ok? You're bleeding.
伙计 你没事吧 你在流血
Ahh, Stefan!Are you ok?Yes. I'm sorry.I was just...
斯特凡 你还好吧 嗯 不好意思 我只是
I was feeling a little sick.I'll be fine.
我有点儿不舒服 我会没事的
I heard you're driving.Yeah, I am.Let me get that for you.Thanks.
听说你要开车送我们 没错 我来帮你拿吧 谢谢
Yeah.Um, how, uh...how is Stefan?What do you mean?
没事 斯特凡 斯特凡怎么样了 什么意思
You know, he seems on edge.He went through a lot,he was in bad shape for a while.
他看起来紧张不安 他经历了很多 他之前状态很糟糕
But he's bouncing back now.
但现在他恢复了
Alaric.Hey, buddy. What are you doing here?
阿拉里克 老兄 你在这里做什么
Well, I'm the chauffer.Oh, I thought I was driving.
我是司机 我以为由我开车呢
Oh, no need.We're going with Rick.
不用了 我们和里克一起走
Are we ready?Jeremy can ride with you.
准备好了吗 杰里米可以坐你的车