Are you ok, Amber?I hate being the center of attention.
你还好吧 安波尔 我讨厌成为瞩目的焦点
I get panic attacks.Do you need some privacy so you can change?
我有点惊恐 你需要一点私人空间换衣服吗
Actually, I'm just...I'm just going to go get some air.
其实 我正打算出去透透气
You can't be back here.We need to talk.
你不能来这里 我们得谈谈
Does it have to be right now?
非现在不可吗
Normally I would have a completely different outlook on what I'm about to tell you,
通常的话 我肯定是一副截然不同的表情 来告诉你这件事
but since it could really inconvenience me,I'll squeal.
但考虑到那事会对我不利 只好告密了
What are you talking about?
你想说什么
Stefan's still drinking human blood.What? Yeah.
斯特凡还在喝人血 什么 没错
A month ago, I would have rejoiced.
一个月前 我定会深感欣慰
But with the council back on the alert,it is not a good time for Stefan to fly off the handle.
但鉴于理事会再度警觉 斯特凡此时无法自制实在不妙
I know he's been a little edgy,but he said that was normal.
我知道他近来有些焦躁 但他说纯属正常
He has a fridge full of stolen blood bank contraband in the house.
他在家里藏了一冰箱从血库偷来的血液
Oh, my God.He has no idea what normal is.
天呐 斯特凡不懂何谓正常
His entire existence isn't normal.
他的生存方式就不正常
Normal to a vampire is drinking human blood.
吸血鬼喝人血才是正常
But he spent all this time fighting it when he should have been learning how to control it.
但他长期以来一直刻意压制自己 实际上他本该学会控制自己
And now it's controlling him instead.I can't believe this.
现在他反受其害了 我不敢相信这是真的
I mean, it's Stefan that we're talking about here.Stefan on human blood, Elena.
我们说的可是斯特凡 是饮君子斯特凡 埃琳娜
He'll do anything, he'll say anything,because he's not going to want to stop.Trust me.
他会不择手段 瞒天过海 因为他欲罢不能 相信我