So what, so you and Damon all of a sudden have everythgg figured out then?
那又怎样 那你和达蒙 就立刻冰释前嫌了
It's not about Damon.It's about what's happening to you.
这跟达蒙无关 是你到底怎么了
I know, and I'm telling you that I'm fine.I'm fine.Please, come on.
我知道 我跟你说我没事 我很好 求你 拜托
Elena, I thought you.I thought you believed in me.
埃琳娜 我以为你 我以为你是相信我的
Elena? Let's go. The line up's starting.
埃琳娜 走吧 该出场了
I just.I need a minute.You're not even dressed yet.Escorts wait downstairs, Stefan.
我 稍等一会儿 你都没换衣服呀 男伴在楼下等 斯特凡
God! Oh, God, sorry!Ms. Tina Fell,escorted by Bartholomew Whitmore.
上帝 天啊 抱歉 蒂娜·费尔小姐 男伴为巴塞洛缪·惠特莫尔
Has anyone seen Amber?Do you see Stefan down there?Nope.
谁见过安波尔 你看下面有斯特凡吗 没见
Just my boring fill-in escort.What happened to Matt?
只有我无趣的替补男伴 马特怎么了
They wouldn't let him out of work.Hey, what happened to Stefan?
他们不让他请假 斯特凡怎么了
I don't know. He just disappeared somewhere.I don't know.
我不知道 不知所踪 不知道
What am I doing?I never should have gone through with this.
我这是在干什么呀 我真不该来参加比赛
What do you mean? I need to find Stefan.
什么意思 我要去找斯特凡
This isn't me. I'm not this person anymore.
这不是我 我不能再这样了
Uh, no, no, no, no way, no,You had your chance to drop out.
不不不 不行 你有机会退出 可你错过了
And believe me, I was all for it.
相信我 我求之不得
Because there is no way that I can beat you.
因为我根本不是你的对手
Elena, you're doing this because it was important to your mom.
埃琳娜 你来比赛是因为 这对你的母亲意义重大