Anna!What is it?Come on, don't be like that.Why not?
安娜 干嘛 拜托 别这样 为何不呢
You're basically using me to turn you into a vampire so you could be with someone else.
你完全就是利用我把你变成吸血鬼 好和别人长相厮守
No, I wasn't using you.Really?Then how would you like to define it?
没有 我没利用你 是吗 那你把自己的行为定义为什么
Look, I don't think it's any worse than becoming friends with me,so you could give your mother my blood.
听着 我觉得你比我更过分吧 你之前跟我交好 就是为了把我的血献给你的母亲
How do you know that?That's not important.
你怎么知道的 那不重要
Seriously, Jeremy.What do you know?Everything. I know everything.
老实说 杰里米 你知道些什么 全部 我知道一切
This is all my fault.I'm the one who fed him the blood in the first place.
都是我的错 是我先喂他喝血的
What's going on in here?Just filling Elena in on your extracurricular activities.
你们在干嘛 只是向埃琳娜汇报 你的课余活动
What are you talking about?I know about the blood, Stefan.
你指的是什么 你喝人血的事我知道了 斯特凡
I'm gonna... I'll be downstairs,Drinking.
我要 我去楼下 喝酒
I was going to tell you.When?I'm fine.
我本要告诉你的 何时 我没事
I'm fine. The blood, it doesn't change anything.
我没事 喝人血改变不了什么
It's changing you.Why, because I kept it a secret from you?
但改变了你 为何 就因为我没告诉你吗
Come on, Elena.Look, given the way that you're reacting right now,can you really blame me for doing that?
别这样 埃琳娜 看你现在的反应 你觉得这怪我吗
Are you hearing yourself right now?
你听听你说的话
You've been stealing blood and lying,and you say that everything's fine?Everything's not fine, Stefan.
你一直在偷血还撒谎 还说一切都好 一点不好 斯特凡