Elena? I'm very sorry about your brother.
埃琳娜?你兄弟的事情我很遗憾。
Thank you, Walter.
谢谢,沃尔特。
Her name is Elena Mindler.
她叫埃琳娜·米德勒。
Wish I could help.
真希望我能帮上忙。
I heard the gossip at orientation, her brother Abel killed himself a few days ago.
我在新人介绍会上听说她兄弟亚伯几天前自杀了。
It still bothers me that he didn't write me a note.
我难受的是,他居然没给我留下一言半语。
I'm working on that.
我在查了。
Working on what?
查什么?
Working on what?
查什么?
Nothing. N-never mind. I'm so sorry. - That's weird.
没什么。不用介意。抱歉。-奇怪。
Indeed. What's he doing now?
的确。他在干什么?
It looks like he's trying to repair a cell phone.
看来是在修个手机。
He just took the sim card and put it in a new burner. Let's see where that sim card came from.
他刚把手机卡取出安装到新的一次性手机上了。看看这手机卡哪里来的吧。
Okay, let's see what's on that baby. Wait. Hang on. He's leaving. I'm on it.
好了,看看这宝贝里有啥吧。慢着,等等。他要离开。我跟着。
No, Sameen, John is downstairs. You're needed elsewhere.
不,萨姆恩,约翰在楼下,你另有要务。
Okay, He's all the way up to the 150s. Anybody know where he's going?
他直奔150街了。知道他这是要去哪儿吗?
Nope. How about you, Harold? Harold? Honey. Where are you exactly?
不知道。你呢,哈罗德?哈罗德?亲爱的。你到底在哪儿啊?