Here's the contact sheet.
这是相版
What do you see?
你看到什么了?
This photo cluster. These three.
那送来的胶卷
They're the only printable ones.
只有这三张是有图像的
He took them around the same time he took twentyfive.
这几张是他在拍二十五号的同时拍的
They could give us a clue to where Sean is.
根据这些线索可能能找到肖恩
Blow them up, all right?
洗出这几张 好吗?
Cool.
好的
Hey. Walter, right?
嘿 华特 是吗?
Yeah.
是的
So, I called Peg about Sean. She's gonna get back to me.
我跟佩吉说了肖恩的事情了 她会回电话给我
Oh! Hey, thanks.
哦! 嘿 谢谢了
Cool glasses, very Sand People.
好酷的眼镜 很有沙人的感觉
These? No, these are loupes.
这个吗? 不是的 这是小型放大镜
They're for work. They magnify the... Is that twentyfive? Can I see?
我工作的时候用的 它能放大... 这就是二十五号吗? 我能看看吗?
That's... No. I can't quite find twenty five... just now.
这个...不是 我还没找到二十五号...目前来说
You can't find it?
你没找到?
Yeah. That's why I'm trying to find Sean.
是的 所以我才想要去找肖恩
I'm trying to track him down somehow with these other images.
我试着根据其他的照片找到他的下落
His whereabouts?
他的行踪吗?
Yeah.
是的