手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记精校版 > 老友记精校版第1季 > 正文

老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:参加助产培训班(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Monica: Actually, we were going to have lasagna.

实际上,我们本来是要吃千层面的。
Mr. Geller: oh, I love lasagna.
哦,我喜欢千层面。
Monica: But now we are not having it.
不过我们现在没有了。
Mrs. Geller: Then why you bring it up. You know how he latches on.
那你为什么要提到这个呢?你知道他多么容易来劲。
Monica: I know this is going to sound unbelievably selfish on my part, but, were you planning on bringing up the whole baby/lesbian thing?
我知道这样从我的角度来说过于自私了,但是你准备说一下小孩和女同性恋的事吗?
Because I think it might take some of the heat off me.
因为我觉得这样或许可以让我喘口气。

lyj17.jpg

Mrs. Geller: What that Rachel did to her life.... We ran into her parents at the club, they were not playing very well.

Rachel到底做了什么?我们在俱乐部碰到了她父母,他们很不开心。
Mr. Geller: I'm not gonna tell you what they spent on that wedding, but forty thousand dollars is a lot of money!
我不会说他们为了婚礼花了些什么,但是4万块不是个小数目。
Mrs. Geller: Well, at least she had the chance to leave a man at the altar.
至少她有机会把一个男人留在教堂里的圣坛。
Monica: What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思?
Mrs. Geller: Nothing! It's an expression.
没什么,这就是一个表达而已。
Monica: No it's not.
不,不是的。
Mr. Geller: Don't listen to your mother. You're independent, and you always have been!
别听你妈的,你很独立,一直都是这样。
Even when you were a kid and you were chubby, and you had no friends, you were just fine!
就连你小时候胖嘟嘟的一个朋友也没有的时候,你还是活得好好的。
And you would read alone in your room, and your puzzles.
你会待在你房里独自看书、玩拼图。
Mr. Geller: Look, there are people like Ross who need to shoot for the stars, with his museum, and his papers getting published.
有些人需要干大事,比如罗斯,在博物馆工作,还发表了文章。
Other people are satisfied with staying where they are.
其他人则安於现状。
I'm telling you, these are the people who never get cancer.
告诉你,这种人不会得癌症。
They are happy with what they have, they are basically content like cows.
他们对拥有的一切都很开心,就像奶牛一样。
Ross: cows? dad?
奶牛?爸爸?
Mr. Geller: She knows how much I love cows.
她知道我有多喜欢奶牛。
Mr. Geller:...And I read about these women trying to have it all, and I thank God 'Our Little Harmonica' doesn't seem to have that problem.
我还知道这些女人想拥有一切,我想,天呐,幸好我们家的小摩妮卡没有这种问题。
I'm telling you, sweetheart, you're gonna be fine.
我跟你说,你会没事的。
Monica: Thank you, Daddy.
谢谢,老爸。
Mrs. Geller: Oh, so this does work.
哦,这个还真的能用啊。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。