Monica: That's because as far as my parents are concerned, Ross can do no wrong. You see, he's the Prince. Apparently they had some big ceremony before I was born.
那是因为在我爸妈心目中罗斯不可能犯错,你瞧,他就是个王子。他们在我出生前肯定举行了个大型仪式。
Monica: What?
怎么了?
Chandler: Ugly Naked Guy got a Thighmaster!
丑陋裸男有个"美腿器"。
Rachel: Has anybody seen my engagement ring?
有人看见我的订婚戒指吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, it's beautiful.
见过,很漂亮。
Rachel: Oh God, oh God, oh God oh God oh God oh God.... (Starts to look under the couch cushions. )
天啊!天啊!天啊!天呐!
Phoebe: No, look, don't touch that!
不,听着,不要动那个!
Rachel: Oh, like I wasn't dreading tomorrow enough, having to give it back to him. "Hi Barry! Remember me? I'm the girl in the veil who stomped on your heart in front of your entire family!"Oh God and now I'm gonna have to return the ring, without the ring, which makes it so much harder...
明天就要还给他了,好像我还不够担心似的。"嗨,巴瑞,记得我吗?我是那个穿白纱,让你在全家亲友面前难堪的人!"天啊,如今我必须还他戒指,偏偏戒指不见了,更难办了。
Monica: Easy Rach, we'll find it. (To all) Won't we?
别急,我们会找到的,对不?
Chandler and Joey: Oh! Yeah!
是呀,我们会的。
Monica: look, it's gonna be okay. You will give it back to him. It will all be over and we will eat a lot of ice cream.
听着,一切都会好的。我们会把它找回来的,一切会结束的,而且我们会吃很多冰淇淋。
Rachel: okay, okay, it's a little pearlshaped diamond.
好吧,好吧,是一个珍珠型的钻石。
Monica: I tell you what: any diamond ring we find, we'll run it by you.
我给你说,不管我们找到什么样的钻石戒指都会给你的。
Joey: Alright, when did you have it on last?
好吧,最後一次戴是在什么时候?
Phoebe: Doy! Probably right before she lost it!
笨蛋!当然是丢失之前了!
Chandler: You don't get a lot of 'doy' these days.
这年头说"doy"的人不多了。
Rachel: I know I had it this morning, and I know I had it when I was in the kitchen with...
我知道我今天早上还戴它,我也知道我在厨房戴着它做
Chandler: Dinah?
黛娜?
Rachel: (looks at the lasagne and realizes something) Ohhhhh, don't be mad... You didn't. Rachel: Oh, I am sorry...
噢,不要生气。你不是吧!噢,对不起啊
Monica: I gave you one job! (Starts to examine the lasagne through the bottom of the glass pan. )
我就让你做了这么一件事情!
Rachel: Oh, but look how straight those noodles are!
哦,但是你看面条多直!
Chandler: Now, Monica, you know that's not how you look for an engagement ring in a lasagne.
摩妮卡,现在你该知道在千层面中找订婚戒指不是那样找的。
Monica: (puts down the lasagne) I just...can't do it.
我办不到(下不了手)。
Chandler: Boys? We're going in.
兄弟们,我们上。
Ross: (standing outside the door).... .Hi.
嗨。
Monica: Wow. That is not a happy hi.
这可不是开心的"嗨"。
Ross: Carol's pregnant.
卡萝怀孕了。
Phoebe: (while everyone else is stunned) Ooh! I found it!
我找到了!