Something wrong with your face?
你的脸怎么了?
No, there's some kind of odor.
没事,只是有些怪味。
Oh, that's my husband. Yeah, guilty as charged.
噢,这都赖我老公。没错,我罪该万死。
You know we're having some plumbing issues at our house and we weren't able to shower.
我们家水管坏了,所以我们就没有洗澡。
Yeah, that explains why I smell like a hobo.
是啊,这就是为什么我闻起来像个流浪汉。
Not that there's anything wrong with hobos.
并不是说流浪汉不好。
No no no, some of my best friends are hobos. -Yeah.
对对对,我有几个好朋友就是流浪汉。-是的。
Why don't we talk about Charlie? -Great idea. -Okay.
我们还是聊一聊查莉吧?-太好了。-好的。
So how old is Charlie? -Already two.
查莉多大了?-已经两岁了。
Is she still napping? -Most days in the afternoon, yes.
她有小憩的习惯吗?-大多都在下午,是的。
Is she potty-trained? -Oh, of course. -Absolutely.
她可以自己解决内急问题吗?-噢,当然。-那还用说。
Yeah, potty train has left the station. -Absolutely. Yes, sir. Whoo-whoo!
没错,内急已经不再急了。-没错。不再急了。
I'm sorry about that. Charlie sweetheart, can you turn the tv off?
对不起啊。查莉宝贝,能把电视关了吗?
That's okay. The little ones sure love those "gurgles."
没关系的。小家伙们都喜欢看“咯咯笑”。
It's her favorite show. -"Gurgles."
-她就喜欢看。-“咯咯笑”
So the potty train hasn't left the station. Whoo-whoo.
看来内急依旧很急啊。完蛋喽。